Don't buy Ecosport Automatic - mileage is 5.8

City drive mileage is 5.8. Company claims mileage to be 15. I did a mileage test also with SC Ford dealership from where I bought my car. They drove 70% highway N got a mileage of 12. Which is cheating the customer since the city drive doesn't even give half of that. Very poor service N performance. Please please don't buy this car.

By neha shah
On: May 31, 2017 | 1760 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Ecosport

G
gagan
Nov 15, 2017 10:48:33 PM

I am planning to purchase it's Petrol AT model due to it's ground clearance and height. Are you sure it's giving 5.8 milage? I recently sell my new Honda City Petrol V 2017 after using 7 months. Car was fine but i was not comfortable with it's sitting, it's very low end car and my height is 5 feet 10 inch and i have back problem too, so entry and exit was not comfortable. If ford is not good then which SUV you would prefer for me?

Ford EcoSport User Reviews

• LATEST
    • VERIFIED
    • CRITICAL
    • Great Car.

A wonderful car had never bad experience over the year of ownership, had travelled long, Always a mind-blowing performance.

By saurabh jalan
      On: Jan 23, 2020 | 32 Views
    • Superb Car from Ford.

I am using Ecosport Car and most of the time will travel on freeways and Outer Rind road. Superb road grip, braking, mileage (21 Kmpl) with 100 Speed. Most efficient veh...Read More

By anand
      On: Jan 20, 2020 | 847 Views
    • Performance car.

The has a great power along with a good fuel economy. The on-road performance of the car is wonderful.

By md aejaz hussain
      On: Jan 20, 2020 | 49 Views
    • Need updation.

I have Ford Ecosport and I am from Mizoram, most of our road is steep so I used 1st and 2nd gear a lot. In our state and so the engine needs to be a little bit upgraded.

By jerry colney
      On: Jan 18, 2020 | 51 Views
    • for 1.5 Petrol Titanium BSIV

The unbeatable Car.

I want to describe this car in a single sentence. It is an unbeatable car with its design and comfort.

By john
      On: Jan 16, 2020 | 67 Views
    • Powerful car .

Such a beautiful and powerful car.Thank you so much ford. This is a good car and nice in driving.

By abhiman uttam bhamre
      On: Jan 14, 2020 | 35 Views
    • Best in segment.

Great car with nice comfort and is economical also.

By abhishek
      On: Jan 11, 2020 | 43 Views
    • Marvellous Car.

Great SUV feels like a lion on the roads, good mileage now getting 18-19 in the city, feel safe in the car, marvelous pickup and power and stiff suspension good for the h...Read More

By rahul raj