Must buy car....!!!

By for Ford Classic 2013-04-28 14:41:37.0
  • Appearance

Pros : looks comfort mileage etc

Cons : none

Look and Style This car is really a nice car with gr8 looks, I have been addicted to this car. I bought this car after a long research on the web. This is my real sedan. it has made me addicted. I spend more time in this car rather than my living room. I had bought the diesel car to reduce my petrol bills, but I am sorry to say that this car has inflated my monthly fuel bills just because of most of my time is spent in driving this car. Comfort Initially i had an Alto Lxi. But when i dorve this car, it appeared i am flying an areoplane. After 5000 Km of driving it appears that I had made a clever choice to buy this car. Pickup pickup is really nice Mileage It is approximately 18 to 21 per litre, depending on driving habits and conditions and no of passengers. In full tank it goes approximately 700-750 Km when drove under 80 kmph. If dirven between 60 to 70 it will give the maximum mileage i.e. 22 to 25 km p/l Best Features Seat and steering adjustments awesome inbuilt audio system, suspension, pickup, i love its side looks very much. Needs to imprve  indicators are a little confusing, but after some practice it is easy to maneuver. side view mirrors could have been more foldable (they must come more closer to the body of the car, while parking the car) Overall Experience Overall experience is nice. I will give 4.5/5 points. it would be a clever decision to buy this car. In first free service I had just paid Rs 423.00. I also queried for paid service and it was told to me that it will cost some where between Rs. 2.5k to 3.5k.

• AJIT KUMAR DASH |11 May,2013 10:26:07 PM

okay den i hv 2 buy dis car

• CHETHAN R |19 Jun,2013 09:42:40 AM

HAVE A NICE TIME SIR WITH YOUR LOVING CAR.

• Amit |19 Jun,2013 01:31:05 PM

Have bought a new Classic Titanium Diesel ...Its been just 5 days ...will wait for somtime before writing a rivew

• Sangyong |19 Jun,2013 10:15:47 PM

Can you tell how much discount you got or whats the OTR price. & whether car does feel underpower on the highway. I heard it takes lot of time to reach 100+. Do let me know as this will help me to decide.

• mang |12 Jul,2013 06:46:44 PM

if someone explain my queries i would be very glad, as i am planning to buy ford classic i am confuse, the company has claim mileage 20km/l in petrol version whereas in this website they give 13km/l

Vivek.Jangam |14 Nov,2014 10:37:47 AM

Hi None of the petrol cars can give you 20KM/l mileage its only diesel engine thats gives that mileage so if you are looking for 20Km/l go for diesel variant 1.4 durotec ford classic or swift diesel.

• ravindranath |21 Aug,2013 12:41:50 PM

i am planning to buy the ford classic car please advise me if its worth buying.