I am the First owner of Indias First FOrce One from Oct-10 // MH 12 HL 9208

By for Force One SUV from Pune 2011-10-17 20:48:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Value for Money -best in its class!

Cons : fuel consumption ?

Look and Style It is really commanding and better than Ford Endavour and fortuner. Safari and Scriopio are not able to compare at all. Comfort It is best in all SUV's and better than Safari / Scriopio / Ford. Leg space is better in all the three rows Pickup It is commanding! It is challenging even to SKoda which today I witnessed, Super pick up.. Mileage Still you have to wait as only drove hardly 800 kms but that too on not checked the mileage.. but surely it will be confirmed after 27th oct. Best Features Music system, cruise control, AC // space, Wheels with broad diameters. Needs to improve on Drivers left leg area where he press the clutch.. where it is sometimes disturbing the movements of left leg. Thrid row would have been head rest for more comfort and side hand rests.. More color combinations. Speed limit would have been touched to 200 kms. Overall Experience For me --it is the best in its class and more commanding..

• Shah Rukh Khan |18 Oct,2011 01:33:12 AM

Hi First owner of Indias First FOrce One, you will be the last owner of this SUV too.....:) cheers......

Jayant dofey |18 Oct,2011 11:50:14 AM

2500 are the car taker. the last owner is 2500 one.

Bharat Patel |26 Dec,2011 05:42:55 PM

Congo.fro the new nice SUV. Actually i am palning to buy the same car i am intrested to knowing fuel consumption. I reques you to share your exepience about Force One so that it becomes easy for me to decide.

Jayant dofey |18 Oct,2011 02:09:09 PM

Yes, It is true Mr. Shah rukh Khanji.. dont be shy and fearful to hide your real name... I am proud of first owner and proud to be also last owner... you worry about yourself and just imagine that you cannot have the ownership of this Great vehicle becuase liars and Kayars cannothave such type of vehicles.. Still wishing you all the best and wish you join some tough camps with me to learn Leadership Thanking you Jayant Dofey

Heinrich |19 Oct,2011 09:10:32 AM

Congrats..... Mr Jayant, Even i am in awe of this SUV. Have been planning to own one. Will be pleased to know more about your ownership experience. Force one being a Indian product gives me more reason to own one. Besides...i have also considered XUV500. Engine, space and performance is what i am looking at.

Ravi |27 Jan,2012 06:46:44 PM

Hi Mr sharukh, Why he has to be a last owner. The Engine and transmission alone enough. Excellent suspension system. Even innova cannot be used on many of the the roads in rural areas. But this suv can be used any where. Commenting this car as a chinese version also wrong. Because force motors getting the metel sheet stamped where as other manufacturer getting them unstamped. Every thing else is their own. Force one has to price the with in 10L until you prove your vehicle,because the field you are competing is very competitive.

• vijay |18 Oct,2011 11:37:47 AM

Congratulations Jayant...

• Shamrez |18 Oct,2011 02:56:44 PM

Congratualtions Jayant!!!!!!!!!!!

• sriram |18 Oct,2011 03:34:57 PM

Nice Review. Congrates. What about your comparision with new Mahindra XUV 500?... I yet to see both the vehicles.. All the best.

• Ajay |19 Oct,2011 04:04:27 PM

Congratulations Jayant for the first owner of this SUV. I think it is too good for the value. I am the owner of Land Cruiser Prado and the look of Force One is similar to Prado. All the best and enjoy your drive safely.

• Karthikeyan |25 Oct,2011 03:18:45 PM

Congrats Jayant, I really like ur review.. Pls continue more

• suraj |25 Oct,2011 04:54:15 PM

would have been great if mileage share with us! :) I am also in the loop to buy one. waiting for budget to come down a bit. also the loan rates have gone up. but considering the features it's is first and last to bait on. CHeers!

• Sagar Harpude |31 Oct,2011 06:56:40 PM

Hi when i look at the SUV ,it is really amazing.I have not yet driven this vehicle and would be riding it soon.

• kapil |21 Nov,2011 01:04:57 PM

Wish you all the best with the new purchase... now that you would have had this SUV for about a month can you please also let us know on the millage that you got from this. Also if you can let us know from the passenger point of view also as to how did they feel while sitting in the car on a long or short drive. What was the comfort factor and what about the cabin noise of the engine... this would be very helpful as i too am planning to buy the Force One.

Force One |23 Nov,2011 02:37:45 PM

Dear Kapil, Glad to hear that your planning to buy. The car can delivers a mileage of about 14 km per liter while driving on city roads and about 17 km per liter while driving on highways. Coming towards the exterior design and structure of the car, Force One has a large body featuring equipment like a wide bonnet, chrome grille and high quality head lamps.Hope this will help you to buy . For more information and updates you can check out our Facebook page and follow us at Twitter. Regards, Force One Team, Page: Facebook.com/SUVForceOne Follow:Twitter.com/SUVForceOne

• Force One |23 Nov,2011 01:57:05 PM

Dear Jayant, Congratulation!!! Glad to see the First owner of SUV Force One Sharing this proud moment with us. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience of New Force one.Your interest in Force One has gladden our heart. We also thank you for appreciating Force One so much. Your comments really count :-) Regards, Force One Team, Page : Facebook.com/SUVForceOne Follow :Twitter.com/SUVForceOne

chandra shekhar tripathi |22 Dec,2011 12:16:07 AM

DEAR JAYANT greetings after using this car for more than 3 months WHAT is your experiance now .... apart from comfort and car handeling in heigh speed will you please share your experiance on fule consumption... is it really 14 km city and 17 km heigh way as claimed by foece 1 ? should we go far this car

Tasar Minken |26 Dec,2013 07:02:49 PM

Dear Force One Team n Mr. Jayanta d first owner, Congrats fo d achievment. I hav alwz drmt of boxy macho SUV like Endeavour-Ford as ryt nw got Sedan. I work for State Govt as an Engineer in Rural Works Dept where often encounters wid off road kinda experience. Need to upgrade my vehicle. Dnt like bolero, but Fortuner Pajero too high end at this age. Here at North East India, you have got only one dealer Guwahty Assam. Dats disappointing, n discouraging fo buyers. Worry thing fo maintenance n servicing. Also, bit slash in Pricing n in built music on evry variant will b much better in market strategic point of view. Kindly, promote more. I Luv ds SUV n peoples gna luuv it fo sure. Hope sumone from Force notices :-)

tasar minken |26 Dec,2013 07:10:54 PM

Here Ford Endeavour hav bn mentioned just as a comparsion dat buying Force one' wil b lyk high cost vehicle at cheaper price.Guyz...

• velusamy |18 Dec,2011 06:14:12 PM

i want t know about the mileage of force-one,please somebody help me in this regard.

• surinder kapoor |25 Dec,2011 09:42:24 AM

I am planning to Book Force one ...But want to know from the makers that are they going to improve 3rd row seat as I heard same is without head rest and w/out side hand rests......But It looks are amazing

• Paresh |28 Dec,2011 02:59:24 PM

i have recently booked this vehicle, but i am a bit worried about the ground clearence.. at 205mm the clearence seems to be a bit on the lower side.. other MUV's have atleast 20mm more.. what is the feedback on this.... i intend to use this vehicle for extensive off-roading and am not sure if it can live up to my expectations.

• gaurav mittal |29 Feb,2012 08:49:28 PM

boss macho look.

• satish suthar |17 Mar,2012 05:31:37 PM

hi, Jayant dofey any comment now after long time on the performance, intact ness of parts and other accessories of force one. pl true to us

• rajesh |22 Mar,2012 09:44:28 PM

boss shall i bu y this or mahindra xuv?

• rajesh |22 Mar,2012 09:45:53 PM

i will like to see impartial views

• jaideep jodha |13 Apr,2012 10:18:01 AM

friends pls tell me about its mileage & its over all performance,i m planning to buy this suv.

• DR.J.B.AHIRRAO |29 Apr,2012 11:45:25 PM

HI JAYANT I AM ALSO PLANNING TO HAVE FORCE 1 IN NEXT WEEK ,AFTER TEST DRIVE

• Gajendra Sharma |26 Jun,2012 01:19:36 PM

I am planning to buy this car my only concern is about its service centers , how easily it is accesible and does it has service centers in all the cities of India.

• vivek |26 Jun,2012 05:45:10 PM

do you have any data for milage?

• maverick |30 Jun,2012 08:57:33 AM

HI, jayant that was a grt confident review of force one . how about its maintains and service centers.

• Srinivasan R |28 Oct,2012 06:13:09 PM

I am plannin to but tis car .Is it comin wit 7+1 seater? . Wat about its mileae. kindly tell me te service network details.

• arafath |27 Nov,2012 11:59:36 PM

hello everyone.. i am one of the proud owner of this car,, after completing 1800kms i feel that this machine is really worth buying it.. as of now i am getting around 12km/l and in highways around 15-16km/l depends on driving skills... well this suv cant be compared with xuv500(plz dont go for this car my friend is getting too many complaints regarding the vibration in higher speed and other problems ) or any other segment in this lane..

• Hiradas B Kadam |13 Jan,2013 12:33:39 PM

arafat you have tell complaints of XUV ya SUV plz in details mention now

• Sharath |21 Mar,2013 03:46:44 PM

Let me Congratulate you first for being the FIRST OWNER of FORCE ONE. I am planning to go for FORCE ONE..but have read few comments as mentioned below. Is this TRUE? Please comment...... COMMENT #1 I Abhishek Sonkar Kindly request You to look into this matter I bought SUV Force One from sidhart motors pune in this year(2012),my vehicle has just driven for 16000KM ,my vehicle was in Uttarpradesh, there i had issues in my vehicle regarding steering lock,jamming issues i showed my vehicle in lucknow and Ghaziabad Force motor service center but they were unable to clear this issue they even suggested me to to go pune from where you have taken this vehicle ie SIDHART MOTORS as the vehicle is faulty its and factory defect. I brought my vehicle from there to Pune in same bad condition .I reached Sidhart motors and discussed about it.With their wierd and casual nature they took almost 20days to know the issue of my car i said that this car is faulty as there are many other issues also in driving but they ignored and just did some technical and mechanical work and committed that this problem will not come in future.Mr.Sidhart himself committed and only in 3 days the car gave me same problem my streeing was jammed again when i was with my family in Shirdi,Maharashtra.I brought my vehicle again to the showrum in that same bad condition and again i am getting a casual and ignorant behaviour from Sidhart Motors.What about the commitment? If due to that steering jamming if something would have bad happened who would be the responsible.I earlier said that that car is a faulty one get me a replacement for it they ignored and i even trusted and made up my mind after that withing 3 days again samething happened so who is responsible for this. Please Sir kindly look into this matter. Regards A Sonkar. 9766844185 COMMENT #2 5000 km gadhi chalane mai aisa laga jaise koi 15 saal purani gadhi ghadi chlakar usko dhaka laga rahe hai companey ko all taste karke gaadhi ko market mai utarna thaa COMMENT #3 jaswant 9871505666 1. Mai highway per jata hu 120 se 130 ki speed per engine over hit karta hai meter lal nishan tak show karta hai 2. Engine oil kam ho jata hai jo ki force one mai engine mai problem hai 3.Gear box smooth nahi hai gear lagata waqt gear tight lagta hai jo ki kai bar aatakta hai. 4.gaadi ka dhuwa a/c k saath ander aata h blower ki andar ki jo jali bilkul dhuwa k kaaran black ho chuki hai roof ko mai do baar clean karva chuka hu gaadi k andar kala dhuwa har jagha dikhai deta hai 5.one litre diesel mai 6- 7 kilometer ki average de rahi hai 6.saare darwaje aawaj krte h in darvazo me gaph hai jo ki body se darvaza kafi dur hai kabhi window glass sound karte hai jo ki force motor ki workshop me kam se kam 10 bar set karva cuka hu par uske bad bi aawaz aati hai window glass ki jo rubber bidding hai usmejo aacessary tap jo ki rubber bidding k anndar paste kar rakhi hai taki glass ki aawaz kam aai- proper rubber fitting nahi hai in k karan hawa or dust aandar aata hai gadi k. 7.agar halka sa road kharab ho to bhi gaadi ki puri body hilti hai 8.door se dust andar ata hai door se bahar ki dhoop andar dikhai deti hai jo ki darvaja or body me gaph hai 9.kabhi isska koi pipe fat raha hai kabhi coolent leak karta hai 10.turbo pipe se oil leak karta hai 11.engine ka turbo chalta waqt kai baar kaam nahi karta 12.kai baar engine chalta waqt off ho jata hai 13. back Suspension thik se kam nahi kar raha tyre body ko touch karta hai front suspension bi thk se kam nahi kar raha thoda sa road kaharab aane par aawaj karta hai. 14.Clitch mai halki race per chalta waqt gunj ki awaj hai ya to cliteh mai dikat h 15. Kai baar chalta waqt Clitch chodna per halka jathka lagta hai 6.Whipper kai baar kaam nahi karta 17.body colour 30 % tak faint ho chuka hai and roof ka paint 40 % faint ho chukka hai.18. front & rear seats are loosed 19. FUEL METER THIK SE KAM NAHI KAR RAHA disel tank full hone par meter pura show nahi karta jabki mera gadi ka meter company doobara change kar chuki hai.20.break kam kam karte hai. 21.break drum ka colour hat kar uspe rust lag chukka hai. 22.air conditioner me kami hai jo ki proper cooling nahi karta 23.stering hard hai 24. diesel ki smell window open hone par aandar aati hai COMMENT #4 Gopal Rao If you have any problem with your force one then you are requested to take the matter at the right form. You can reach Mr. Naresh Rattan (phone ?? 8605008115, nrattan@forcemotors.com) for replacement of the machine or even refund (if certified by engineer) COMMENT #5 L.C Sharma Gadi 60-70 ke beech main ate hi heat ho jati aur chalti gadi main aisa lagta hai ki kabhi bhi aag lag sakti hai. . Engine oil kam ho jata hai jo ki force one mai engine mai problem hai 3.Gear box smooth nahi hai gear lagata waqt gear tight lagta hai jo ki kai bar aatakta hai. 4.gaadi ka dhuwa a/c k saath ander aata h blower ki andar ki jo jali bilkul dhuwa k kaaran black ho chuki hai roof ko mai do baar clean karva chuka hu gaadi k andar kala dhuwa har jagha dikhai deta hai 5.one litre diesel mai 6- 7 kilometer ki average de rahi hai 6.saare darwaje aawaj krte h in darvazo me gaph hai jo ki body se darvaza kafi dur hai kabhi window glass sound karte hai jo ki force motor ki workshop me kam se kam 10 bar set karva cuka hu par uske bad bi aawaz aati hai window glass ki jo rubber bidding hai usmejo aacessary tap jo ki rubber bidding k anndar paste kar rakhi hai taki glass ki aawaz kam aai- proper rubber fitting nahi hai in k karan hawa or dust aandar aata hai gadi k. 7.agar halka sa road kharab ho to bhi gaadi ki puri body hilti hai 8.door se dust andar ata hai door se bahar ki dhoop andar dikhai deti hai jo ki darvaja or body me gaph hai 9.kabhi isska koi pipe fat raha hai kabhi coolent leak karta hai 10.turbo pipe se oil leak karta hai 11.engine ka turbo chalta waqt kai baar kaam nahi karta 12.kai baar engine chalta waqt off ho jata hai 13. back Suspension thik se kam nahi kar raha tyre body ko touch karta hai front suspension bi thk se kam nahi kar raha thoda sa road kaharab aane par aawaj karta hai. 14.Clitch mai halki race per chalta waqt gunj ki awaj hai ya to cliteh mai dikat h 15. Kai baar chalta waqt Clitch chodna per halka jathka lagta hai 6.Whipper kai baar kaam nahi karta 17.body colour 30 % tak faint ho chuka hai and roof ka paint 40 % faint ho chukka hai.18. front & rear seats are loosed 19. FUEL METER THIK SE KAM NAHI KAR RAHA disel tank full hone par meter pura show nahi karta jabki mera gadi ka meter company doobara change kar chuki hai.20.break kam kam karte hai. 21.break drum ka colour hat kar uspe rust lag chukka hai. 22.air conditioner me kami hai jo ki proper cooling nahi karta 23.stering hard hai 24. diesel ki smell window open hone par aandar aati hai.. Please is gadi ko na lene main public ka fayda hai?¦ ???'?'Bade dukh ke sath kehna pad raha hai ki is sadi ke ???'Mahanayak ???' Shri. AMITABH BACHAN ke duara is gadi FORCE ONE SUV ke brand ambassdor hone ki wajah se log barbaad ho chuke hain.. Sh.Amitabh Bachan ji ne bina Gadi ko pryog main laye bina apne arthik swarth ke karan ambassador bankar logon main vishwas khatam kara hai. Plz is gadi ko na hi kharide is SANDESH ko apne sabdon main Amitabh Ji tak jarur pahuchahe.. Mera Contact No ?? 09650117788 (L.C Sharma) gadi lene se pehle contact jarur kare..

• Vishal d. |07 Apr,2013 01:27:51 AM

Hi, i lyk this vehicle very much..but when i saw the comments..soo i am geting cnfused 2 get this suv.. I request to force motors compony to solve this problems.

• Sharath |17 Apr,2013 12:37:15 PM

Can anyone reply to my earlier comments?

• jaswant |01 Aug,2013 07:59:39 AM

FAKE = FIRODIA = FAULTY = FORCE ONE SUV Amitabh Bachhan?? add is also totally faked?¦?¦?¦!!!!!!!!!! FORCE ONE VEHICLE {SUV} 1.Dr. Lalit Pratap Sharma - DL 5C K 7300 2.Jaswant Kumar Dagar ?? DL 2C Q 7524 3. Irshad Ahmad ??DL 1C M 6876 4.Shiv Shakti corporate ?? DL 10C F 0666 5.Hemant Garg ?? DL 3C BY 1100 6.Anjali Chauhan ?? DL 3CC R 7777 7.Lakhmi Chand Sharma ?? DL 6C M 1188 8.Chand Singh Gulia ?? DL 1C P 4135 9.Anil Upadhyay ?? DL 1C P 1861 10.Hawa Singh ?? HR 34F 2820 12. Principal Rao Ram Chandra?? HR 66A 0021 13.Anil Garg ?? HR 60D 7201 14.Praveen Kumar ?? HR 10T 7200 15.Manohar Arora ?? HR 30K 7004 16.Manpreet Kaur ?? HR 51A R 0707 17.Vijay Yadav ?? HR 26B Q 0068 18.Surjeet Yadav ?? HR 26B G 0074 19.Mukesh Devi ?? UP 16A K 7227 We are the user of SUV FORCE ONE We all 20 persons feel very happy to purchase this SUV as we were strogly recommended by the sales persons of the company and many features were shown in the SUV. But after purchasing SUV we have to face many problem to handling SUV. There are many manufacturing defects and deficiencies are as follows: 1. Force sales person are giving fake features of this vehicle. 2. Job cards opened 99times in a year but there is no result found. 3. So many times we send the vehicle to the agency but no problem rectified. 4. Many times when we drive breaks does not worked and we saved ourself to take vehicle aside the road. 5. Sometimes engine get shutdown automatically and hummering sound comes through the engine. 6. Gears are not work properly and number of times it stuck. 7. Air condition does not work at dynamic and static positions. 8. Steering works as normal its nothing like power steering and get jammed when take 180degree turn. 9. Engine get heated and we feel ruined myself after puchasing it. 10. When we went to the agency the were not able to solve the problems. 11. Agency persons charging at their satisfaction but their work is not as per my satisfaction. 12. When we purchased this vehicle I was told that its mileage about 14km.per litre but it giving hardly 5-6km.per litre. 13. The meter of the SUV is so attractive but always shows faulty result, specially shows oil even after empty tank. 14. Vehicle get heated and showrg warning light at the speed of 80 15. Functioning of breaks is not proper. 16. Smoke of the engine and outer dust comes in the cabin even after door closed. 17. All seats are trumbling during dynamic condition. 18. Air cutting sound comes through the doors. 19. There is no pick-up in my SUV vehicle. 20. Gear box gives uneven sound. 21.Gear box giving uneven sound and vibration of the shaft irritates in the cabin. 22.Cluster meter does not work properly. 23.Temprature meter shows faulty results. 24.Heavy vibration comes through Desk board. 25.Gear clutch is very hard to press down and many times it failed balance with gears. 26.Coolent bottle breaks and coolent pipe punctured. 27.LCB is not in regular condition. 28.Hand breaks does not worked. 29.Dispensor is very small and gives more sound that is headache for the rear seat person. 30.Music system is not in good condition. 31.Many fuses are breaked weekly. 32.Paint of my SUV become very dull. 33.Front and rear glass leaked water while at rainy and washable condition. 34.Rear mirror shows faded lights of vehicles behind me. 35.Agency person were said cluster meter is not available in the store. 36.Filter punctured after replacing somany times. 37.Modulator function is unable to giving proper tymings. 38.Viper of both rear and front glass did not work prorperly. 39.Accelator is very hard and sometimes it gone out of control. 40.Oil leaks through the engine. 41.Bearing breaks after every 4,000km. 42.Clutch failed 3times in a year. 43.Engine cover,front liner are made of plastic metal and TAPL motors serviceman says your engine is out of warranty. 44.TAPL motors authorised persons are denied to give response in written condition. 45.TAPL serviceman told me that these are manufacting defects and we are unable to repair them. 46.Nuccles and chimta are not connect properly. 47.Both rear tyres are tinned to body on load condition. 48.There is heavy jerk in the clutch. 49.Uneven sound is comes though steering and uneven door gaps. 50.Head and tail lights are not working properly. 51.This is a sick vehicle which have non curable deseases. 52.We hope nobody should puchase this sick vehicle. FAKE = FIRODIA = FAULTY = FORCE ONE Amitabh Bachhan?? add is also totally faked?¦?¦?¦!!!!!!!!!! call me jassa dagar 09871505666/09212796666 gadi lene se pehle contact jarur kare..

• bhaumik |31 Aug,2014 11:17:09 PM

hellow friend and owner of force one. and team force. i am thinking to buy used force one. should i go for it? but as mentioned in revies i have gone through i am somehow aprihensive about service and repairing of this vehicle in ahmedabad. as there are somay bad reviews i have come across. i am highly impressed by the looks and driving plesure of the vehicle. pl give me some suggestion to processd further. or should i go for scorpio vlx model. my budget is 8 lac.

• rohit |24 Nov,2015 07:53:56 PM