Be careful or you will be fooled by Jubilant Nissan Vallore

By for Datsun GO 2015-07-24 17:26:33.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nothing

Cons : Everthying is pathetic

I bought a car a month back from Jubilant Nissan Vellore. During the purchase they told me that they have a 2014 non-ac model. If I book the car now, it will be delivered in 2 days and there is no problem in fixing ac in that car because Nissan authorised vendor is there in chennai and they will be doing the same. So within a week I booked and settled full payment and was expecting the car on the said date, but they delayed by a week even after followups.

Finally, the delivery happened and I took the car to chennai for fixing the ac (as told by them). Once I reached the place at vyasar street, t-nagar Chennai, I realised that there is no shop like Mahalakshmi car ac, which they told as a authorised service station in that place. Therefore, I enquired to them giving my registration number, but there was no response from them. Now, it is extremely painful for me to drive the car without ac and to face my family with cheated face.

I got power window fixed from their service center, but the condition of car goes pathetic and nothing is working properly. There is no proper action taken for replacement till date.

So be careful with that dealer.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February