Best in class under 60 Lac category

By for Audi A6 2016-05-11 16:05:43.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Air suspension, Ambient lighting, Matrix LED lights, Navigation in Screen and instrument cluster too

Cons : Reverse camera quality is like... 1.3 megapixel, very poor,1/10 marks. My Verna gets 7/10 marks.

Purchased the car on 27.4.16 and have driven just under 150 kms, so I can't provide long term usage review at this moment. I managed to avail 8 lacs discount on A6 Matrix which is fully loaded with tech and gadgets. One best thing is Air Lift suspension that usually is found in cars beyond 1 crore rupees. It detects the road and if required lifts the suspension up to avoid underbody scratches. We can select it manually if we want to drive the uplifted car all the times, although finding very high speeds and smooth road, it will automatically lower itself.

Driving comfort of this car compared to any other car below 1 crore is something like Volvo air suspension bus compared to a Tata or Ashok Leyland bus. On a bad road, it simply eats the uneven parts and if it's a smooth road, you simply do not feel the road under your car, it simply floats as if we are in a flight. Trust me or get a test drive to believe me.

Second good thing is LED matrix headlights. Drive with high beam all the time with no guilt. It has advanced cameras mounted on the windshield's RVM that observeĀ for the oncoming traffic and there are 19 LED's that forms its high beam. Therefore, any vehicle that is coming towards you will not be dazzled by your car's high beam as its individual LEDs will shut off and glow in microseconds, so that the person in front will not get a direct hit of light in his eyes.

And because single LED goes off at a time, we won't be noticing any change in the density of our lighting. Every single light source in the car is LED, be it number plate lights. "Fuse/Blown out" bulb/xenon is a thing of the past.

While driving the car on the road you can simply notice the number of eyes staring at you. In a slow moving traffic, oncoming cars would specifically stop to give you a first chance to move ahead, which I never get to see in my Verna or Honda Jazz cars and that confirms me that this car makes its presence felt on the road.

Beautiful from inside and outside, so roomy that I find rear occupant little far away. Acceleration is very smooth and gear shifting is not evident unless you select Dynamic mode that makes the engine sporty and chassis hard. It's got a huge boot. Tomorrow if I make a plan to visit some place and do not find any hotel in the whole city, I am not going to get nervous. Make your second row seats fall and you have a sort of, double bed to sleep without paying another 15-20 K towards your hotel stay.

That's it for now, guys. Happy driving and safe journeys guys. bye.