Toyota Fortuner Road Test Review
You’d have to spend BIG money on these BIG SUVs. But which one gives you the biggest bang for your buck?
The Fortuner petrol is a rare body-on-frame petrol SUV in India. Is it a worthy alternative to the diesel?
Two of India's most popular heavy-weights go head-to-head. Who comes out as the winner?
The 2nd generation Fortuner is new from the ground up. Does it live up to its legacy and have its predecessor’s shortcomings been fixed?
Things to look forward to: -Effortless off-road capability -Extremely spacious -Comfortable Things that would make you think twice: -Bulbous size in traffic -Thirsty engine -Woolly brakes The Fortuner has been the jewel in Toyota's crown for years now, and with gradual facelifts getting essentials l
Think SUVs. Think of something that’s massive and appealing. Something that has road presence, with the large grille and do not mess with me look. This is want an Indian generally expects from an SUV. A vehicle that can bully the smaller ones. This is why the demand for SUVs is growing in India.
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Mahindra Alturas G4: First Drive Reviewbased on 111 reviews
- 2020 Ford Endeavour 2.0L Diesel AT: First Drive Reviewbased on 53 reviews
- Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) AWD Automatic: Reviewbased on 584 reviews
- MG Gloster Savvy: First Drive Reviewbased on 26 reviews
- New Mahindra Scorpio: Expert Reviewbased on 1250 reviews
Trending Toyota Cars