Key Specs of Tesla Model X
Model X highlights
The Tesla Model X is an electric vehicle and one of the fastest SUVs available globally. Offered with an all-wheel drive setup, the Tesla SUV is a seven-seater which can travel 475km in a single charge. The Model X is quick too and accelerates from 0 to 97kmph in just 2.9seconds. The last two rows of the vehicle can be folded flat to liberate more cargo space. In the US market, it is available as a five-seater, six-seater and seven-seater options.
It gets features like maps and navigation with real time traffic information, active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, LED fog lights, three-position dynamic LED turning lights, largest glass panoramic windshield in production, automatic keyless entry, etc.
The Tesla Model X drives its power from 75 kWh or 100 kWh lithium-ion battery. To tackle the Model X challenge, China’s electric start-up Nio has launched its first vehicle that promises to have all the traits of the Tesla vehicle at half its price. The Tesla Model X price starts at $79,500 (approximately Rs 52 lakh).
Tesla Model X models
Tesla Model X Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Tesla Model X Images and Videos
Tesla Model X News
Popular Upcoming Cars
- PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Jul 19, 2018
- Jazz 2018Rs. 6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 19, 2018
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018