Model X Latest Update
The Tesla Model X is an electric vehicle and one of the fastest SUVs available globally. Offered with an all-wheel drive setup, the Tesla SUV is a seven-seater which can travel 475km in a single charge. The Model X is quick too and accelerates from 0 to 97kmph in just 2.9seconds. The last two rows of the vehicle can be folded flat to liberate more cargo space. In the US market, it is available as a five-seater, six-seater and seven-seater options.
It gets features like maps and navigation with real time traffic information, active safety technologies, including collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, LED fog lights, three-position dynamic LED turning lights, largest glass panoramic windshield in production, automatic keyless entry, etc.
The Tesla Model X drives its power from 75 kWh or 100 kWh lithium-ion battery. To tackle the Model X challenge, China’s electric start-up Nio has launched its first vehicle that promises to have all the traits of the Tesla vehicle at half its price. The Tesla Model X price starts at $79,500 (approximately Rs 52 lakh).
Tesla Model X News
Tesla Model X Videos
- 4:44Tesla Model X : Geneva Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 26, 2017
Tesla Model X Images and Colours
Tesla Model X Price
- Electric(Battery) Version
Trending Tesla Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Audi A6 2019Rs.60.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2019
- Volvo S60 2019Rs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2019
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 21, 2018
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019