Model S Latest Update
The Tesla Model S has been the flagship model for the brand and has been helping Tesla beat its competition such as the BMW 7-Series, Audi A8 and Mercedes-Benz S-Class in not only the United States but also in the European markets on several occasions. The electric sedan with the liftback design form is available in a choice of three variants- 75D, 100D and the P100D which is the top of the line. The P100D in its ludicrous mode can do a 100kmph from a standstill in a mere 2.5 seconds.
Us Indians will have to wait a long time to witness these hair raising numbers. At least until there are proper and stable policies and infrastructure in place regarding the EVs. For the time being, you can just check out the first Tesla Model X that landed in India here.
Tesla Model S Images
Tesla Model S Price
|UPCOMINGModel SAutomatic, Electric(Battery)||Rs.1.5 Cr*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
It would be too early to give any verdict as it is not launched yet. So, we would request you to wait for its launch.Answered on 4 Oct 2019
Tesla Model S User Reviews
Rate & Review
Write your Comment on Tesla Model S
Trending Tesla Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 30, 2019
- Kia RioRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020