Tata Tigor 2017-2020 Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Tata Tigor 2017-2020
- All (509)
- Mileage (146)
- Performance (63)
- Looks (143)
- Comfort (142)
- Engine (102)
- Interior (61)
- Power (61)
Tata Tigor is an awesome middle-class luxury car, with a good look, comfortable, stylish and great mileage, etc. It's driving experience is very good with a big spacious cabin, gear shifting like the touchpad, the clutch response is good. It is good in all areas so go ahead.
- 12 Likes
- 2 Comments
After a lot of comparison & Research, I bought an Automatic version of Tata Tigor, I have been using it for over 11 months now, I' d like to open down its Pros: Looks good as it has a sports coup design, best in class, boot space 420 litres, a lot of sensibilities like armrest with cup holder at the back seat, parking ticket holder clip , glove com...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
To describe it in a single Word, it's Awesome. Ride Quality Its just wow and best in the segment. Power is enough for everyday travel and pickup is up to the mark. (BTW I own the XZ+ PETROL) With a light foot on the accelerator, I get up to 18kmpl on highway and 14 kmpl in the city. Built quality is undoubtedly the finest but still misses on the fe...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
It is best in class and premium quality & looks. Most comfortable driving always, best to build quality, it gives a wonderful driving experience. I can say it is the best handling & comfortable (suspension) compact sedan in India . The only thing is it has little less pickup in its segment.
Tata Tigor gives good mileage. Ground clearance and height of seating is very comfortable in the sedan range. Awesome look with stylish back. Very good space provided for legs in backseats, hence good for the elderly. Steering curve radius is comfortable. Mine is XZA+, and now there are 1.5 lakh benefits. I recommend strongly Tigor.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
Bought this car against family wishes as it is a Tata car but now happy with the performance, nice car in all aspects, well built, excellent performance, smooth rides on bumpy roads, good looking, Harman 'super 'sound system, very good ground clearance, getting an average of 20 to 22 on highway and 12 to 15 in city, very low maintenance required, i...
Nice comfortable seats. Nice looks and nice headlight nice power of engine batter than tata Manza. Tigor is one of family car we can go or travel the adventure nice horn nice color nice tire nice back headlight nice storage to keep anything and very cool car nice window nice button to do window up and down it a famous car of 2018 I think tata is g...
The exterior and exterior of Tiago are excellent with comfort space, smiling face is looking attractive mirror quality. The power is lacking in uphill road rest of it is best in there segment one of the most effective safety features is available in this car is corner stability functions it really works.
Best for a long drive and fully comfortable excellent boot space as well as the gap between the seats. Average is also a good interior look is nice, the infotainment system is totally unexpectable performance. Bluetooth function with mobile is also a great safety while driving as well for media entertainment to refresh time to time. A designed back...
Tata Tigor has stylish look which makes me proud. Dzire owner also looks back when my Tigor overtakes him. Smooth pick up easy driving, gear shifting indication, the clutch starts up to make me a new learning car, Average 25 KMPL, eco mode impress me more. Backside tail lamp & look makes a perfect sedan.
This is a supercar. Price and fetcher are best in any similar cars. Controlling power also very good. Settings are very good. Look like a luxury car. Millage is the best. But space very good. Ground clearance is the best in any similar cars. The Harman music system is very good in the car. Inner space was very good.
Looks good, fabulous suspension, the good featured car at a great price. Low maintenance vehicle Car gives around 15kmpl in city and 18 km/l at highway with A.C. or without A.C. it gives 16.5kmpl in city or 20kmpl at highways Great music system touchscreen is not so good Great voice command features Flexible steering Comfortable seats enough space ...
- 16 Likes
- Write Comment
I was confused between amaze, dezire and Tigor. But finally i choose The Tigor. Well many thanks to God and Tata they made my decision as excellent. Great product, features, build quality, performance, sporty look, pickup, handling, suspension, infotainment Everything is perfect. 5k + in 7 months i am glad to own this sexy Machine. As compare to pr...
This is the value of the money car in this segment. Suspension superb, Steering, light and very responsive, Looks are awesome, Engine is 3 cylinder but still, it is smooth, NVH levels are very controlled, boot space is 419L. Powerful A/c, best car for city as well highway.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor 2017-2020
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XBCurrently ViewingRs.4,59,000*EMI: Rs.27.28 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XECurrently ViewingRs.5,72,579*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,05,333*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XTCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,904*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 Buzz DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,57,000*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XE DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,59,990*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,341*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,201*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XM DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,24,994*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,54,994*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,09,994*EMI: Rs.24.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XBCurrently ViewingRs.3,80,000*EMI: Rs.23.84 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XECurrently ViewingRs.4,84,296*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XMCurrently ViewingRs.5,19,874*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XECurrently ViewingRs.5,49,990*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XTCurrently ViewingRs.5,56,274*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 Buzz PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,68,000*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XTACurrently ViewingRs.5,98,835*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,999*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,19,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,298*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZACurrently ViewingRs.6,47,641*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZCurrently ViewingRs.6,49,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XMACurrently ViewingRs.6,64,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZACurrently ViewingRs.7,15,809*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 JTPCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,000*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZA PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,994*EMI: Rs.20.3 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Tata Cars