Tata Nexon Road Test Review
Three Tata models, with completely different body styles, but a lot of commonality if you take a closer look. Which one of them is the ideal pick?
Tata has made some tempting changes to the Nexon facelift in order to make it more enticing for buyers, who have otherwise been inclined towards the competition. Does that make it a better Nexon?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Tata Altroz vs Punch vs Nexon: Space And Practicality Comparedbased on 442 reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Petrol AMT: First Drive Reviewbased on 2127 reviews
- Hyundai Venue Facelift: First Drive Reviewbased on 68 reviews
- Tata Altroz DCA Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 972 reviews
- Maruti Brezza 2,250Km Review: Tealicious!based on 192 reviews
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata Altroz EVRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Tata Harrier 2023Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- Tata CurvvRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Tata AvinyaRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025