- + 76Images
- + 14Colours
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV
Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV Overview
|Engine (upto)||2993 cc|
|Mileage (upto)||13.33 kmpl|
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV Price
|Others TCS Charges:Rs.1,88,200||Rs.1,88,200|
|On-Road Price in New Delhi||Rs.2,21,15,667*|
Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV Review
JLR, one of the popular luxury car maker in India has officially rolled out the long wheelbase version of its iconic SUV Range Rover in the country. The company introduced the LWB version of this model in about four trim levels among which, the Land Rover Range Rover LWB 3.0 Vogue is the entry level trim. Powering this trim is the 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel motor that can produce a maximum power of 244.6bhp in combination with a peak torque of 600Nm, which is quite good in its class. The manufacturer has not made any changes to the specifications or features of this vehicle as the update was an increase in its wheelbase. The car maker has increased its wheelbase to about 198mm, which makes the interiors more spacious. Besides this, its overall length is also improved to about 200mm to 5199mm, which is a major update given to the vehicle. On the other hand, it comes with same set of features and equipments like those in the existing variants. This luxury SUV comes equipped with sophisticated features like adaptive dynamics, terrain response system, cruise control system and active speed limiter, which enhances the driving comforts.
The exterior appearance of the Land Rover Range Rover LWB 3.0 Vogue looks quite identical to the existing variants, but it comes with increased length and wheelbase. This SUV has a total length of 5199mm and an overall wheelbase of 3120mm. Its overall width is 2220mm (including the ORVMs) and the total height is calculated at 1840mm, which remains identical to the existing variants. On the other hand, it comes with minor tweaks to its front facade as it gets adaptive xenon headlamps with signature LED lights . It flanks a neat radiator grille, which is further fitted with the iconic company's badge. Its front bumper gets a minor update in the form of a sleek air dam and redesigned air duct console. The fog lamps have been placed below the air ducts that provides good visibility ahead under foggy conditions. The side profile looks slightly longer than the existing version, while its design remains identical. Its wheel arches have been fitted with a set of 19-inch, 5-split spoke alloy wheels that gives an urbane look to the side profile. Coming to the rear, its has a flat windscreen that is accompanied with a rear spoiler along with high mount third brake light. The tailgate has a classy design and it is fitted with a wide yet thick appliqué along with Range Rover lettering in chrome. The rear bumper looks trendy and has a dual tone look, which adds to the classy appeal of rear.
The interior cabin of this 2014 version gets ample leg space, thanks to the long wheelbase of 3120mm. The company has retained the design of its interiors along with the features as well. This entry level trim is blessed with Oxford leather seats that features 12 way adjustable driver and front passenger seats with memory function . The rear seats have four way lumbar support, which further enhances the passenger comfort. The cockpit section looks very attractive, wherein the dashboard has a magnificent design and it is further accentuated by a lot of chrome inserts. The central console gets a wood finish and is further equipped with advanced equipments.
Engine and Performance:
This variant is powered by a sophisticated 3.0-litre, TDV6 diesel power plant that is incorporated with a direct fuel injection system. It comes with 6-cylinders, 24-valves that displaces 2993cc and it is further incorporated with a turbo charging unit. This enables the engine to unleash a peak power output of 244.6bhp at 4000rpm, while generating a peak torque output of 600Nm at 2000rpm. The company has skilfully coupled this power plant with an 8-speed automatic transmission gearbox that transmits the torque output to all the four wheels in the form of an all-wheel drive layout. This engine helps the vehicle to reach a top speed of approximately 209 Kmph, while reaching a 100 Kmph mark from a standstill in just 7.9 seconds. On the other hand, it can deliver an impressive mileage in the range of 11.76 Kmpl to 14.28 Kmpl.
Braking and Handling:
The company has coupled all the four wheels of this LWB version with a set of high performance disc brakes that are further accompanied with superior brake calipers. This disc braking mechanism gets the assistance from the anti lock braking system along with electronic brake force distribution that keeps the vehicle stable on slippery roads. Furthermore, it is incorporated electronic stability program, which regulates the braking system of all four wheels and further augments it, especially on terrains. This SUV is blessed with advanced aspects like adaptive dynamics, terrain response system and cruise control system, which makes the handling simpler on all forms of roads.
The manufacturer is offering this Land Rover Range Rover LWB 3.0 Vogue trim with sophisticated equipments that provides enhanced comforts to the occupants. It comes with a four zone automatic climate control unit including the rear AC vents, that keeps the entire cabin cool. It also has heated leather steering wheel with multi-functional switches, which adds to the convenience of driver. The company is also offering a list of features including front central console cooler compartment, illuminated aluminum tread plates with Range Rover lettering, carpet mats, customer configurable interior mood lighting, auto-dimming interior mirror and many other advanced aspects. The car maker is also offering an advanced Meridian audio system along with rear seat entertainment system that features two individual 8-inch touch screen with remote control. Furthermore, it gets a TV tuner and Bluetooth connectivity for phone and audio streaming.
Coming to the safety aspects, this entry level trim is incorporated with sophisticated features like key less entry, volumetric and perimetric alarm with engine immobilization, airbags, hill descent control, dynamic response, roll stability and dynamic stability control. Furthermore, it is also incorporated with an electronic brake force distribution, electronic stability program, emergency brake assist and electronic traction control program.
1. Lavish interiors with sophisticated comfort features.
2. Performance of the engine is remarkable.
1. Exterior appearance can be made better.
2. High cost of ownership adds to its disadvantage.
Key Specifications of Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV
|ARAI Mileage||13.33 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||2993|
|No. of cylinder||6|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||255bhp@3750rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||600nm@1750-2250rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||85|
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)||295.5mm|
Key Features of Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV
|Multi-function Steering Wheel||Yes|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror||Yes|
|Automatic Climate Control||Yes|
|Engine Start Stop Button||Yes|
|Anti Lock Braking System||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Front||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Front||Yes|
Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV Specifications & Features
Engine and Transmission
Engine type in car refers to the type of engine that powers the vehicle. There are many different types of car engines, but the most common are petrol (gasoline) and diesel engines
|V-Type Diesel Engine|
The displacement of an engine is the total volume of all of the cylinders in the engine. Measured in cubic centimetres (cc)
Power dictates the performance of an engine. It's measured in horsepower (bhp) or metric horsepower (PS). More is better.
The load-carrying ability of an engine, measured in Newton-metres (Nm) or pound-foot (lb-ft). More is better.
|No. of cylinder|
ICE engines have one or more cylinders. More cylinders typically mean more smoothness and more power, but it also means more moving parts and less fuel efficiency.
|Valves Per Cylinder|
Valves let air and fuel into the cylinders of a combustion engine. More valves typically make more power and are more efficient.
Valve configuration refers to the number and arrangement of intake and exhaust valves in each engine cylinder.
|Fuel Supply System|
Responsible for delivering fuel from the fuel tank into your internal combustion engine (ICE). More sophisticated systems give you better mileage.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Turbochargers utilise exhaust gas energy to make more power.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Superchargers utilise engine power to make more power.
|Gear Box||8 Speed|
Fuel & Performance
|Diesel Mileage (ARAI)||13.33 kmpl|
|Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||85|
|Emission Norm Compliance||Euro V|
|Top Speed (Kmph)||210|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Rear Suspension||Air Suspension|
|Steering Column||Tilt & Telescopic|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Turning Radius (Metres)||6.15 meters|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
Dimensions & Capacity
The distance from a car's front tip to the farthest point in the back.
The width of a car is the horizontal distance between the two outermost points of the car, typically measured at the widest point of the car, such as the wheel wells or the rearview mirrors
The height of a car is the vertical distance between the ground and the highest point of the car. It can decide how much space a car has along with it's body type and is also critical in determining it's ability to fit in smaller garages or parking spaces
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)|
The laden ground clearance is the vertical distance between the ground and the lowest point of the car when the car is empty. More ground clearnace means when fully loaded your car won't scrape on tall speedbreakers, or broken roads.
|Wheel Base (mm)|
Distance from the centre of the front wheel to the centre of the rear wheel. A longer wheelbase is better for stability and also allows more passenger space on the inside.
|Front Tread (mm)|
The distance from the centre of the left tyre to the centre of the right tyre of a four-wheeler's front wheels. Also known as front track. The relation between the front and rear tread/track numbers decides a cars stability.
|Rear Tread (mm)|
The distance from the centre of the left tyre to the centre of the right tyre of a fourwheeler's rear wheels. Also known as Rear Track. The relation between the front and rear Tread/Track numbers dictates a cars stability
|Kerb Weight (Kg)|
It is the weight of just a car, including fluids such as engine oil, coolant and brake fluid, combined with a fuel tank that is filled to 90 percent capacity.
|Gross Weight (Kg)|
The gross weight of a car is the maximum weight that a car can carry which includes the weight of the car itself, the weight of the passengers, and the weight of any cargo that is being carried. Overloading a car is unsafe as it effects handling and could also damage components like the suspension.
|No of Doors||5|
Comfort & Convenience
|Height Adjustable Driver Seat|
|Electric Adjustable Seats||Front|
|Automatic Climate Control|
|Air Quality Control|
|Remote Trunk Opener|
|Remote Fuel Lid Opener|
|Low Fuel Warning Light|
|Accessory Power Outlet|
|Rear Reading Lamp|
|Rear Seat Headrest|
|Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest|
|Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts|
|Rear AC Vents|
|Heated Seats Front|
|Heated Seats - Rear|
|Seat Lumbar Support|
|Parking Sensors||Front & Rear|
|Foldable Rear Seat||60:40 Split|
|Smart Access Card Entry|
|Engine Start/Stop Button|
|Glove Box Cooling|
|Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles|
|Follow Me Home Headlamps|
|Leather Steering Wheel||Optional|
|Outside Temperature Display|
|Driving Experience Control Eco|
|Folding Table in The Rear|
|Fog Lights - Front|
|Fog Lights - Rear|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror|
|Manually Adjustable Ext. Rear View Mirror|
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror|
|Rain Sensing Wiper|
|Rear Window Wiper|
|Rear Window Washer|
|Rear Window Defogger|
|Outside Rear View Mirror Turn Indicators|
|Alloy Wheel Size||20|
|Tyre Size||255/55 R20|
|Anti-Lock Braking System|
|Power Door Locks|
|Child Safety Locks|
|Day & Night Rear View Mirror|
|Passenger Side Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Seat Belts|
|Seat Belt Warning|
|Door Ajar Warning|
|Side Impact Beams|
|Front Impact Beams|
|Tyre Pressure Monitor|
|Vehicle Stability Control System|
|Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank|
|Engine Check Warning|
|Advance Safety Features||Electric Parking Brake; Electronic Stability Program; Cornering Brake Control (CBC),Hill Descent Control (HDC); Roll Stability Control (RSC)|
Entertainment & Communication
|Audio System Remote Control|
|Integrated 2DIN Audio|
|USB & Auxiliary input|
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel SWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,82,25,000*EMI: Rs.4,07,65113.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,95,67,000*EMI: Rs.4,37,63813.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.1,98,31,000*EMI: Rs.4,43,53511.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel SWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,05,41,000*EMI: Rs.4,59,38011.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel SWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.2,1082,000*EMI: Rs.4,71,47513.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.22,623,000*EMI: Rs.5,05,89413.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel WestminsterCurrently ViewingRs.23,374,000*EMI: Rs.5,22,67213.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel LWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,37,16,000*EMI: Rs.5,30,31411.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel Westminster BlackCurrently ViewingRs.23,995,000*EMI: Rs.5,36,54113.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,47,78,000*EMI: Rs.5,54,02913.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,52,42,000*EMI: Rs.5,64,40311.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.2,76,54,000*EMI: Rs.6,18,283Automatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel FiftyCurrently ViewingRs.2,96,21,000*EMI: Rs.6,62,21713.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 4.4 Diesel LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.39,493,000*EMI: Rs.8,82,72311.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.4,3804,000*EMI: Rs.9,79,0187.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,58,65,000*EMI: Rs.3,47,39313.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.1,95,28,000*EMI: Rs.4,27,46613.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.2,10,82,000*EMI: Rs.4,61,45013.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue SE BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.2,1,399,000*EMI: Rs.4,68,36713.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.22,425,000*EMI: Rs.4,90,79411.49 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB VogueCurrently ViewingRs.22,623,000*EMI: Rs.4,95,13813.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWD WestminsterCurrently ViewingRs.2,33,74,000*EMI: Rs.5,11,54113.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol Westminster BlackCurrently ViewingRs.2,39,95,000*EMI: Rs.5,25,12413.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol SWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.24,253,000*EMI: Rs.5,30,7567.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB Vogue SECurrently ViewingRs.2,47,78,000*EMI: Rs.5,42,24013.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol SWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.26,105,000*EMI: Rs.5,71,2597.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.26,657,000*EMI: Rs.5,83,3147.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB AutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.27,654,000*EMI: Rs.6,05,1217.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol FiftyCurrently ViewingRs.2,96,50,000*EMI: Rs.6,48,76213.33 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol SWB SVAB DynamicCurrently ViewingRs.32,522,000*EMI: Rs.7,11,5467.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 5.0 Petrol LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.4,06,98,000*EMI: Rs.8,90,2877.8 kmplAutomatic
- Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Petrol LWB SVAutobiographyCurrently ViewingRs.4,38,04,000*EMI: Rs.9,58,1847.8 kmplAutomatic
Recommended Used Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 Alternative Cars in New Delhi
Must read articles before buying Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022
Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV Images
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 is Featured in
Range Rover 2014-2022 3.0 Diesel LWB Vogue SE BSIV User Reviews
- All (58)
- Space (1)
- Interior (7)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (17)
- Comfort (18)
- Mileage (6)
- Engine (6)
- More ...
- View All Range Rover 2014-2022 Reviews
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 News
Land Rover Range Rover 2014-2022 Further Research
Trending Land Rover Cars