Solio Latest Update
The Maruti Suzuki Solio is a 5-seat mini-MPV sold in the Japanese market. The vehicle was first showcased in India at the 2012 Indian Auto Expo in a 7-seat avatar. The MPV has been spied testing on Indian roads numerous times; however, the snapped-version appears to be a 5-seat model. The car also had sliding doors at the rear, similar to the Maruti Omni.
Powering the Japanese-spec Solio is the same 1.2-litre K12 engine seen in the new India-spec Swift. However, it gets a petrol-hybrid set-up in the Japanese market. This motor pumps out 92PS of max power and 118Nm of peak torque. As the new Swift returns a claimed mileage of 22kmpl, we can expect the the upcoming Solio to offer better fuel efficiency figures, provided it is offered with the hybrid powerplant.
However, there’s been no official word from Suzuki on the Solio’s India launch so far.
Maruti Solio Price
|UPCOMINGSolioManual, Petrol||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Maruti Solio
Trending Maruti Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 05, 2019
- Bajaj Qute (RE60)Rs.2.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020