Maruti SolioChange car
The Maruti Suzuki Solio is a 5-seat mini-MPV sold in the Japanese market. The vehicle was first showcased in India at the 2012 Indian Auto Expo in a 7-seat avatar. The MPV has been spied testing on Indian roads numerous times; however, the snapped-version appears to be a 5-seat model. The car also had sliding doors at the rear, similar to the Maruti Omni.
Powering the Japanese-spec Solio is the same 1.2-litre K12 engine seen in the new India-spec Swift. However, it gets a petrol-hybrid set-up in the Japanese market. This motor pumps out 92PS of max power and 118Nm of peak torque. As the new Swift returns a claimed mileage of 22kmpl, we can expect the the upcoming Solio to offer better fuel efficiency figures, provided it is offered with the hybrid powerplant.
However, there’s been no official word from Suzuki on the Solio’s India launch so far.
Maruti Solio models
Mileage of Maruti Solio
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018