Solio Latest Update
The Maruti Suzuki Solio is a 5-seat mini-MPV sold in the Japanese market. The vehicle was first showcased in India at the 2012 Indian Auto Expo in a 7-seat avatar. The MPV has been spied testing on Indian roads numerous times; however, the snapped-version appears to be a 5-seat model. The car also had sliding doors at the rear, similar to the Maruti Omni.
Powering the Japanese-spec Solio is the same 1.2-litre K12 engine seen in the new India-spec Swift. However, it gets a petrol-hybrid set-up in the Japanese market. This motor pumps out 92PS of max power and 118Nm of peak torque. As the new Swift returns a claimed mileage of 22kmpl, we can expect the the upcoming Solio to offer better fuel efficiency figures, provided it is offered with the hybrid powerplant.
However, there’s been no official word from Suzuki on the Solio’s India launch so far.
Alternatives of Maruti Solio
Maruti Solio Images
Maruti Solio price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGSolioManual, Petrol||Rs.6.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Maruti Solio User Reviews
Write your Comment on Maruti Solio
Kab lunch ho jayegi Lena hai
Trending Maruti Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 14, 2020
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Jan 14, 2021
- Kia SonetRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2021
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020