Futuro-e Latest Update
Latest Update: Maruti has revealed the Futuro-e Concept at Auto Expo 2020. You can read more about it here.
Design: The Futuro-e has a coupe-like design. Despite having sharp lines all across its body, the design of the Futuro-e flows from front to back. Maruti has said that the Futuro-e concept will work as a design study for its future utility vehicles.
Interior: The insides of the Futuro-e feature a blue and ivory theme. There are screens that control the various features on offer. The front two seats can swivel around to face the rear passengers, allowing the driver to take advantage of autonomous driving tech.
Tech: Maruti’s Futuro-e is equipped with screens all around. As the seats swivel around, we expect the Futuro-e to showcase what autonomous driving looks like.
Expected Launch: While the concept appears to be a Creta-sized SUV, Maruti has given no clear direction for its launch. However, the company has stated the concept previews the design language for its future SUVs.
Maruti Futuro-e Videos
- 3:2Maruti Suzuki Futuro-e Concept | Future of design | 2020 Auto Expo | PowerDriftFeb 09, 2020
- 2:11Maruti Suzuki Futuro-e Walkaround Review | Stunning Electric SUV Coupe revealed | Auto Expo 2020Feb 05, 2020
- 3:9Maruti Suzuki Futuro-e Walkaround Review | Next Brezza? Or Future Creta Rival? | Auto Expo 2020Feb 05, 2020
Maruti Futuro-e Images
Maruti Futuro-e Price
|UPCOMINGFuturo-eManual, Electric||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As per the latest updates, it is expected that the Futuro-e is going to be a four-seater electric coupe-SUV. Moreover, we would suggest you to wait for the official announcement and stay tuned for further updates.Answered on 16 Feb 2020
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti Ignis 2020Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti S-Cross 2020Rs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 25, 2020
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata SierraRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- MG ZSRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2021
- Haval F7Rs.11.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2021