Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2066)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (187)
- Looks (549)
- Comfort (290)
- Engine (198)
- Interior (214)
- Power (252)
- Price (287)
Had a test drive only at Mahindra concept dealership at Noida , amazing car especially a diesel version, no noise from engine, good stable car with tough & heavy body weight, with superb features, like even the base model has center armrest, all four power windows, this car will truly make an impact over the sales of Brezza Vitara & it will hamper ...
Hii, everyone We are talking about the newest member of Mahindra family. Yes, it's the XUV300, this car is better than Hyundai Creta in terms of practicality and price. Additional sunroof is the key point in XUV300. I would say it is the best car in its segment and top competitor of Creta. If you are thinking to buy a Creta please visit the nearest...
Mahindra has really shocked everyone by offering so much in the XUV 300 in a sensible price bracket. Basically, this car is based on SsangYong Tivoli but as the car is locally assembled and has Marrazo's engine. This car shines. The diesel engine is just great .. this car has also got so many first in class features like heated ORVM, dual zone clim...
It's just like a Range Rover car. Mahindra XUV300 gives royal feeling while driving like a Jaguar. Nothing much to say about Mahindra XUV300, a lot of price difference in variants and high amount difference also. Please, Mahindra company make two variants and not four variants. Customers are fully confused with which variant to go for.
My views on Mahindra XUV300 1)Premium design as well as interior, all cream Interior looks stunning. 2)Great handling with features like ESP doesn't let you feel unsafe. 3)Front parking sensors, the feature of a luxury segment is also there. 4) 17 inches Alloys 5) Sunroof. 6) All Tyres disk Brakes, ABS, ESP, EBD like safety features are plus...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,998*EMI: Rs. 19,28220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,998*EMI: Rs. 21,39920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,999*EMI: Rs. 23,31220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,74,999*EMI: Rs. 24,53020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,29,999*EMI: Rs. 25,74817.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,74,999*EMI: Rs. 26,74220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,999*EMI: Rs. 27,06620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,999*EMI: Rs. 27,93820.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,94,998*EMI: Rs. 17,41617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,56617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,89,999*EMI: Rs. 21,48217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.10,96,999*EMI: Rs. 24,48817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,11,999*EMI: Rs. 24,82517.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Exchange Bonus up t...
Trending Mahindra Cars