Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1758)
- Mileage (83)
- Performance (161)
- Looks (513)
- Comfort (248)
- Engine (169)
- Interior (195)
- Power (217)
- Price (267)
It's just like a Range Rover car. Mahindra XUV300 gives royal feeling while driving like a Jaguar. Nothing much to say about Mahindra XUV300, a lot of price difference in variants and high amount difference also. Please, Mahindra company make two variants and not four variants. Customers are fully confused with which variant to go for.
My views on Mahindra XUV300 1)Premium design as well as interior, all cream Interior looks stunning. 2)Great handling with features like ESP doesn't let you feel unsafe. 3)Front parking sensors, the feature of a luxury segment is also there. 4) 17 inches Alloys 5) Sunroof. 6) All Tyres disk Brakes, ABS, ESP, EBD like safety features are plus...
My views 1. Premium design as well as interior, all creamy Interior looks stunning. 2. Great handling with features like ESP doesn't let you feel unsafe. 3. Front parking sensors, the feature of a luxury segment is also there. 4. 17 inches alloys. 5. Sunroof. 6. All Tyres disk brakes, ABS, ESP, EBD like safety features are added. 7. Performance is ...
Ultimate car to drive. Front and back design are internationally designed The performance of the diesel engine are awesome and all the features of this car are unbelievable in this price segment and a great experience to drive the car the in city as well on the highways.
Mahindra again striking the Bull's eye, perfect product for the city as well as weekend purpose. Nice interiors and mind-blowing exteriors. The features offered are also too much for the given price point. Mahindra has surely ticked all the boxes. Hats off. Only one thing please come up with the automatic transmission at the earliest.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. If you are looking for a powerful and performance car then you may go for Hyundai Creta. If you prefer to have an ample number of features at the same cost, then the Seltos would be an ideal pick. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Comparison. Moreover, you may have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality offered. For this, you may visit the nearest dealership in your city - Dealers.Answered on 4 Dec 2019
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,131*EMI: Rs. 19,79420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,45020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,50620.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,129*EMI: Rs. 25,55420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,801*EMI: Rs. 26,79217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,22720.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,130*EMI: Rs. 28,55920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,47020.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,10,127*EMI: Rs. 17,81917.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,95,128*EMI: Rs. 19,63117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,40,129*EMI: Rs. 23,49517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,64,129*EMI: Rs. 26,54817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,79,129*EMI: Rs. 26,87217.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...
Trending Mahindra Cars