Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2002)
- Mileage (123)
- Performance (199)
- Looks (562)
- Comfort (308)
- Engine (206)
- Interior (218)
- Power (259)
- Price (295)
Hello, I am here to share my experience after ~2 years and ~20 thousand KM of usage. This might help the prospective buyers to shortlist this Indian brand and the model. In my opinion, this is the best car and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking to own one in this segment. Let me be very clear, I am not an Auto expert or I am...
- 21 Likes
- 1 Comment
I own XUV 300 W6 Diesel with Sunroof variant. I feel if you compare any car in this price bracket no one will compete with it. The only negative point is boots space. That too very rarely used but still enough if use it properly. Just Blindly go for it.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I have been looking for SUV type car for a month, I checked Creta, Venue, Ecosport, Seltos, and Sonnet. But this is the best of all. Value for money with a 5-star rating, sunroof, all the 4 wheel's disc brakes, reverse camera, rear parking sensors, driving is very comfortable and steering is so smooth. As soon as I did the test drive I liked t...
- 11 Likes
- 1 Comment
The pure SUV feel is only 1 in the segment, The XUV300 is a pure driver enthusiastic car, Best look Pure SUV styling & felling, Price high but justify compare to what the car offers. Milage is low, Suspension is stiff Ground clearance is not very low but average, Safety is top-notch.
I own a W8 (o) diesel vehicle, purchased it in March 2019. My vehicle crossed 70000 km and recently I have faced problem in electrical and engine system. Mahindra dealer refused to replace the parts under warranty. Paid @4000/- for both the parts. Surprised to know the price of 3500/- for the engine part of the intercooler hose pipe which is around...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
The odometer reads a ton after a month I have brought Mahindra XUV300 in the top-spec trim to my home. There are some things I am still getting used to.so,here is my review on my new Mahindra XUV300-diesel manual: Design: the Mahindra XUV300 is a good looking car, raised up bonnet line, the grill that is taken up from the bigger Mahi...
- 24 Likes
- 1 Comment
It is the best in class and price range. Believe me, best pick up, best looks, best interiors. Nothing less than awesome. I not only take a test drive for the Venue car, Creta, Breeza, Ecosport and Nexon but, also did research and also took feedback from current users, experienced the diffeence and chosed the best in class XUV 300.
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
Pros - 1. Engine delivers tremendous performance with awesome power and torque with minimal turbo lag. 2. Suspensions- very well balanced for potholes as well as highways. 3. Space- very much spacious along with comfortable seats. 4. Safe - good build quality, heavy and rigid structure (you can feel it by using it once only), 7 airbags. 5. Feature...
Price affordable car for a medium class family. The car is fully comfortable and the design of the car is quite good and looking very nice. The interior, as well as the exterior of the car, looks quite unique as compared to other cars. The boot space of the car is also so large for a family trip. The top variant of the car has more facilities that ...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,97,292*EMI: Rs. 19,47120.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,30,899*EMI: Rs. 23,32220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,250*EMI: Rs. 24,75420.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Diesel SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.1,150,085*EMI: Rs. 25,97120.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,27,130*EMI: Rs. 27,69820.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,242,1,26*EMI: Rs. 28,05020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,94,173*EMI: Rs. 29,21820.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 AMT Option Diesel Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.13,09,174*EMI: Rs. 29,54920.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,95,9,63*EMI: Rs. 16,99417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,573*EMI: Rs. 20,65617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT SunroofCurrently ViewingRs.10,25,280*EMI: Rs. 22,59517.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,31,030*EMI: Rs. 22,73417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,46,734*EMI: Rs. 25,24417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,61,732*EMI: Rs. 25,58717.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option AMTCurrently ViewingRs.12,12,875*EMI: Rs. 26,70017.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option AMT Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.12,27,875*EMI: Rs. 27,02217.0 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Can we install tweeter for XUV300 W6 variant
On road price of W8 diesel
Mahindra Xuv300 X4 diesel how much price on road in Bihar?
I took delivery of XUV 300 W8 D just two days back. I found that soon after star...
What is the tyre size of Mahindra XUV300?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Mahindra XUV300?
Does Mahindra XUV300 have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra XUV300 have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars