Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1977)
- Mileage (117)
- Performance (195)
- Looks (557)
- Comfort (302)
- Engine (201)
- Interior (217)
- Power (256)
- Price (291)
I have been looking for SUV type car for a month, I checked Creta, Venue, Ecosport, Seltos, and Sonnet. But this is the best of all. Value for money with a 5-star rating, sunroof, all the 4 wheel's disc brakes, reverse camera, rear parking sensors, driving is very comfortable and steering is so smooth. As soon as I did the test drive I liked this c...
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
The pure SUV feel is only 1 in the segment, The XUV300 is a pure driver enthusiastic car, Best look Pure SUV styling & felling, Price high but justify compare to what the car offers. Milage is low, Suspension is stiff Ground clearance is not very low but average, Safety is top-notch.
It is the best in class and price range. Believe me, best pick up, best looks, best interiors. Nothing less than awesome. I not only take a test drive for the Venue car, Creta, Breeza, Ecosport and Nexon but, also did research and also took feedback from current users, experienced the diffeence and chosed the best in class XUV 300.
- 14 Likes
- Write Comment
The odometer reads a ton after a month I have brought Mahindra XUV300 in the top-spec trim to my home. There are some things I am still getting used to.so,here is my review on my new Mahindra XUV300-diesel manual: Design: the Mahindra XUV300 is a good looking car, raised up bonnet line, the grill that is taken up from the bigger Mahindra XUV500 doe...
- 24 Likes
- 1 Comment
Pros - 1. Engine delivers tremendous performance with awesome power and torque with minimal turbo lag. 2. Suspensions- very well balanced for potholes as well as highways. 3. Space- very much spacious along with comfortable seats. 4. Safe - good build quality, heavy and rigid structure (you can feel it by using it once only), 7 airbags. 5. Feature...
This car is really heaven. It feels so smooth and genuine at such a price. The huge applause for Mahindra putting up its all efforts to make the magic that contains luxury, powerful engine and tech update. That's really great and far above everyone?s expectations. Since I bought this car and up to today there's all happiness all around. Well done.
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
Price affordable car for a medium class family. The car is fully comfortable and the design of the car is quite good and looking very nice. The interior, as well as the exterior of the car, looks quite unique as compared to other cars. The boot space of the car is also so large for a family trip. The top variant of the car has more facilities that ...
Immensely delivers the power when you step on the throttle and the interiors are best in class in a car with this price segment. The leg room and head room offered are too good for a person 6ft tall. The electronics work the best and with this price its the best you can get with ample amount of ground clearance and pillars designed in a manner you ...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.870,297*EMI: Rs. 18,89120.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,70,297*EMI: Rs. 21,04120.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,020,297*EMI: Rs. 23,02520.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,075,298*EMI: Rs. 24,26420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,30,298*EMI: Rs. 25,48217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,175,298*EMI: Rs. 26,49420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,90,2,97*EMI: Rs. 26,82420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,230,298*EMI: Rs. 27,71220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,95,293*EMI: Rs. 16,97817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,98,294*EMI: Rs. 19,13617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,90,293*EMI: Rs. 21,07817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.10,97,293*EMI: Rs. 24,11417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,12,293*EMI: Rs. 24,45617.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected date of launch for XUV300 Sportz?
Does XUV300 W8(O) 2020-21 have Hill Control Assist? Where is the button?
Whether it is worthwhile to buy XUV 300 W8 AMT Diesel over Vitara Brezza ZXI+ AT
Time limit for first free service
What is the tyre size of Mahindra XUV300?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Mahindra XUV300?
Does Mahindra XUV300 have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra XUV300 have a sunroof?
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Cash Discount up to...
Trending Mahindra Cars