Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1904)
- Mileage (99)
- Performance (177)
- Looks (543)
- Comfort (282)
- Engine (194)
- Interior (211)
- Power (243)
- Price (283)
The odometer reads a ton after a month I have brought Mahindra XUV300 in the top-spec trim to my home. There are some things I am still getting used to.so,here is my review on my new Mahindra XUV300-diesel manual: Design: the Mahindra XUV300 is a good looking car, raised up bonnet line, the grill that is taken up from the bigger Mahindra XUV500 doe...
- 19 Likes
- 1 Comment
It is the best in class and price range. Believe me, best pick up, best looks, best interiors. Nothing less than awesome. I not only take a test drive for the Venue car, Creta, Breeza, Ecosport and Nexon but, also did research and also took feedback from current users, experienced the diffeence and chosed the best in class XUV 300.
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Pros - 1. Engine delivers tremendous performance with awesome power and torque with minimal turbo lag. 2. Suspensions- very well balanced for potholes as well as highways. 3. Space- very much spacious along with comfortable seats. 4. Safe - good build quality, heavy and rigid structure (you can feel it by using it once only), 7 airbags. 5. Feature...
This car is really heaven. It feels so smooth and genuine at such a price. The huge applause for Mahindra putting up its all efforts to make the magic that contains luxury, powerful engine and tech update. That's really great and far above everyone?s expectations. Since I bought this car and up to today there's all happiness all around. Well done.
- 1 Likes
- 1 Comment
Price affordable car for a medium class family. The car is fully comfortable and the design of the car is quite good and looking very nice. The interior, as well as the exterior of the car, looks quite unique as compared to other cars. The boot space of the car is also so large for a family trip. The top variant of the car has more facilities that ...
Mahindra XUV300 is the best car in the segment with loads of features. A perfect SUV with a powerful engine. Safety features are the best in the segment. Comfort is very good. A classy car with classic features, specifications, build quality and styling! Though the price is a bit higher, it(W8 Optional) is a worth buying option!
Immensely delivers the power when you step on the throttle and the interiors are best in class in a car with this price segment. The leg room and head room offered are too good for a person 6ft tall. The electronics work the best and with this price its the best you can get with ample amount of ground clearance and pillars designed in a manner you ...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,130*EMI: Rs. 19,70420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,38020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,899*EMI: Rs. 22,44320.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,128*EMI: Rs. 25,44320.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,800*EMI: Rs. 26,67717.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,11020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,129*EMI: Rs. 28,46220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,68,999*EMI: Rs. 29,34920.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,30,126*EMI: Rs. 18,48817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.9,15,127*EMI: Rs. 20,27617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,60,128*EMI: Rs. 24,16117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,84,128*EMI: Rs. 26,88717.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,99,127*EMI: Rs. 27,21017.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Mahindra Cars