Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2287)
- Mileage (198)
- Performance (294)
- Looks (623)
- Comfort (428)
- Engine (251)
- Interior (257)
- Power (310)
- Price (323)
Today is the First Day of this car in our Home. My childhood friend suggested me to brought this amazing car because he used a Mahindra XUV 300 car for 2 years. I also drive many times this car When we go on the trip. So I also like to drive this Car. The terrace price of the Mahindra XUV 300 is between 8 to 14 lakhs. The city Mileage of carof cars...
The Mahindra XUV 300 is included in the list of the most popular cars. The popularity of this car is remarkable. It's one of the best cars from Mahindra. The price range of the car is between 8.4 to 14.6 lakhs. The mileage of the car in the city is 20 kmpl. The fuel type of the car is diesel, and its engine displacement is 1497cc. The company provi...
I have purchased XUV 300 TGDI TURBO SPORT Pros 1. Super good Performance 2. Very comfortable in terms of seating 3.Commanding driver position in this segment 4. Rides smooth in the city ( gear shifts are soft ) 5. Amazing braking Cons 1. Mileage ~11 in the city and yet to test on the highway ( but depends on how you drive ) 2. Engine sound can be a...
Mahindra's latest compact SUV is the XUV300. XUV 300 is a perfect blend of space, comfort and performance at an affordable price. The XUV 300 is powered by a powerful yet fuel-efficient engine that offers a good balance of performance and economy. The SUV gets many segment-first features like dual-zone climate control, driver drowsiness detection a...
It has a bold design, a feature-packed interior, and competitive pricing. The XUV300 features a contemporary and muscular design, with a prominent grille, sleek LED headlights, and sculpted body lines. It has a stylish and eye-catching appearance, distinguishing itself from other vehicles in its segment.
One of the key advantages of the Mahindra XUV300 is its reputation for reliability and low maintenance costs. It is known for its sturdy build quality and ability to withstand harsh conditions. Additionally, the Mahindra XUV300 is priced competitively compared to other SUVs in its segment, making it an attractive option for budget-conscious buyers.
Mahindra XUV 300 is a better option in the SUV segment as it provides overall 5-star safety ratings in global NCAP and has more torque in comparison to other cars of the same segment which leads to its better performance in off-roading. its towing capacity is enormous however it is a front-wheel drive car but its performance is phenomenal. its...
Mahindra has produced many good cars and this one also made up to the list. A good-looking stylish SUV and that too under a budget. It offers a lot of features which make it stand out in the market. Has a bold and aggressive front grille that gives it a distinctive look. The sharp lines and creases on the body also add to its appeal. The XUV300 is ...
Car is super comfort in driving and relaxing in automatic model, while the mileage and engine size in petrol seems low as per car look and its beast design. Overall its highly worthy of such price range as compared to its competitors in this range. Its about to be 2 years of owning this beast and its awesome experience.
I have a petrol variant, the base model. I'm glad that I purchased it. Performance is extreme, more than I expected. In one year I traveled 15000 km, the best part is I haven't completed a single service. It is mind-blowing that it performs still as same. It gives you confidence while driving. Greate safty features. The build quality makes it non-c...
Mahindra XUV 300 is a classic example of a good and sassy SUV in the segment. I bought the W4 1.5in Diesel engine in manual transmission at a price of 9.60lacs in dual color. Although, it gives good mileage of 20kmpl. Plus the safety features are good and reliable.
I recently bought the new Mahindra XUV 300 as it has perfect of everything. The starting price range for the W6 variant was 10lacs due to the petrol and manual version and the best-suited color Napoli black color. The mileage is amazing with the best safety features rated with five stars.
The car is an absolute delight to ride, especially in the price segment I firmly believe it to be a great choice. But do understand that mileage is not one of the strong suits of the car, other than that the car is an overall win. On a side note, as a very personal opinion, the car could have had a better rear-end design, the rear design does not d...
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
One of the safest SUVs in India with bold style, but its interior was not too good otherwise the car is superb. It is also very comfortable in driving and has low-cost maintenance. Their price was also too good because you get a sunroof from their second top variant. It is a very durable, bold look and is value for mon...
I bought this beast last month, and I am done with my 1st service. The average mileage before 1st service. I'm getting was around 12-13.5kmpl in the city and 14-15.5kmpl highway with co-passengers. For sure best in class ride and seating comfort. The only thing I didn't like is the infotainment and sound system. The rest is all rocki...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Very disappointed, Xuv300 is no more the safest car. We have recently got our W8(O) AMT diesel, we found that they removed the 7th airbag( knee airbag), front door stop lights ( They give only reflectors now). 3 point seat belt, rear fog lamps, Trunk light. Even for top-end, they removed these features which were there in earlier vehicles. The...
- 39 Likes
- 1 Comment
No doubt it's a great car in its segment, but Mahindra keeps on increasing prices and cost-cutting which is not fair. I mean petrol W8 model was once under 10 lakh ex-showroom, but now it's above 10 lakh and W8 optional cost 13.5 lakhs on the road which is costliest of all. And one thing I don't like is the music system was not up to par.
- 12 Likes
- Write Comment
Cost is too high in comparison to its competitor. We can get better features in TATA Nexon and Kia Sonet in same price range. If we consider XUV300 W8 petrol then we do not get a sunroof, diamond cut alloy wheel, safety features like ESP, traction control at the same price of Sonet HTX and Nexon XZ Plus model.
- 12 Likes
- Write Comment
Hello, I am here to share my experience after ~2 years and ~20 thousand KM of usage. This might help the prospective buyers to shortlist this Indian brand and the model. In my opinion, this is the best car and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking to own one in this segment. Let me be very clear, I am not an Auto expert or I am...
- 184 Likes
- 2 Comments
I own XUV 300 W6 Diesel with Sunroof variant. I feel if you compare any car in this price bracket no one will compete with it. The only negative point is boots space. That too very rarely used but still enough if use it properly. Just Blindly go for it.
- 18 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,021,500*EMI: Rs.23,134Manual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,00,500*EMI: Rs.24,888Manual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1230,500*EMI: Rs.27,807Automatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,00,500*EMI: Rs.29,380Manual
- XUV300 W8 DT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,15,501*EMI: Rs.29,711Manual
- XUV300 W8 Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,92,500*EMI: Rs.31,43720.1 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Opt DT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,407,501*EMI: Rs.31,76820.1 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Opt AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,460,5,01*EMI: Rs.32,96019.7 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Opt AMT DT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.1,475,500*EMI: Rs.33,29119.7 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W2Currently ViewingRs.7,99,000*EMI: Rs.17,06916.82 kmplManual
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,66,5,01*EMI: Rs.18,501Manual
- XUV300 W4 TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,30,502*EMI: Rs.19,851Manual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.9,99,995*EMI: Rs.21,308Manual
- XUV300 W6 TurboCurrently ViewingRs.10,50,501*EMI: Rs.23,168Manual
- XUV300 W6 AMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,70,501*EMI: Rs.23,611Automatic
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.11,50,501*EMI: Rs.25,36116.82 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,65,5,01*EMI: Rs.25,68216.82 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 TurboCurrently ViewingRs.1,200,501*EMI: Rs.26,44617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Turbo DTCurrently ViewingRs.12,15,501*EMI: Rs.26,76817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptCurrently ViewingRs.1,260,5,02*EMI: Rs.27,75416.82 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Opt DTCurrently ViewingRs.12,75,502*EMI: Rs.28,07516.82 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.13,00,501*EMI: Rs.28,63918.24 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Opt Turbo DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,315,501*EMI: Rs.28,96118.24 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Opt AMTCurrently ViewingRs.1,330,501*EMI: Rs.29,28216.5 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Opt AMT DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,345,501*EMI: Rs.29,60416.5 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What about the warranty?
What is the boot space of the Mahindra XUV300?
Does the XUV300 W2 variant come with alloy wheels?
What are the safety features of the Mahindra XUV300?
What is the tyre size of Mahindra XUV300?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Mahindra XUV300 have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra XUV300 have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2024
- Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- XUV300 2024Rs.9 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- XUV900Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- XUV500 2024Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024