Mahindra XUV300 Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1745)
- Mileage (81)
- Performance (159)
- Looks (511)
- Comfort (240)
- Engine (168)
- Interior (193)
- Power (214)
I love the features that Mahindra has offered in this beautiful SUV and the way they have given it a boxy look, they have provided an excellent driving facilities and the whole those best conditions that a driver need from his car , the interior is well finished and gives the best feeling in this car segment, overall the car from interior and exter...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
The odometer reads a ton after a month I have brought Mahindra XUV300 in the top-spec trim to my home. There are some things I am still getting used to.so,here is my review on my new Mahindra XUV300-diesel manual: Design: the Mahindra XUV300 is a good looking car, raised up bonnet line, the grill that is taken up from the bigger Mahindra XUV500 doe...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
Just an awesome car, I am fully satisfied with this Cheetah. You will never get tired of driving this. People come towards you just for a look at it, at that moment the feeling is just awesome, which means you have not wasted your hard-earned money. Its body, so tough build quality, house drive experiences is awesome its tire looks like a giant paw...
Mahindra XUV300 is comfortable to drive and luxury seat and it looks like hunting beast I love to ride it every day.
I am writing this review after the first mandatory service and driving 2,000 KM in the past 25 days since I am owning it. Looks wise it is stunning and the aquamarine color is quite attractive. It is my fourth car in 20 years, I looked forward to some driving comfort, good safety features. I am fully satisfied with the passenger space, though the b...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
A truly premium crossover. Nice build, quality & refinement levels Great looking, the cabin has enough space for. Fantastic engines. Petrol & diesel, both, offer fast performance & good driveability. A compliant ride with neutral road manners, top safety kit. 7 airbags, ESP, ABS, all-wheel disc brakes, TPMS, seatbelt reminders for all & more Loaded...
This is a great car. The excellent blend between a hatchback and an SUV. Great body lines, great interiors, the tail light looks unique (some people like it, some won't) it looks like 2 water droplets falling to both sides at night when it's on. Awesome tech in the car, great performance, the feel. It's a great car. I'm pretty sure that no one woul...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Mahindra XUV300 is priced between Rs.8.1 - 12.69 Lakh (ex-showroom South Tripura). In order to know the approx on road price click on the linkAnswered on 9 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,131*EMI: Rs. 19,79420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,45020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,50620.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,129*EMI: Rs. 25,55420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,801*EMI: Rs. 26,79217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,22720.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,130*EMI: Rs. 28,55920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,47020.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,10,127*EMI: Rs. 17,81917.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,95,128*EMI: Rs. 19,63117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,40,129*EMI: Rs. 23,49517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,64,129*EMI: Rs. 26,54817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,79,129*EMI: Rs. 26,87217.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Exchange Bonus up t...
Trending Mahindra Cars