Mahindra XUV500 Road Test Review
Mahindra has refreshed the XUV500 with some new features, a new diesel engine tune and new variants. We drove the top of the line W11(O) AWD AT variant to see how all the changes add up.
Mahindra’s flagship, the cheetah-inspired XUV500 has received its second facelift in seven years of existence. It still plays on its strengths which comprised of a good-looking, feature-loaded package, coupled with grunty performance. So what has this facelift brought to the table?
It's been four years since the first XUV debuted on Mahindra showroom floors. The XUV5OO was a huge departure for Mahindra. It had forayed into developing a properly upmarket offering; a diametric opposite to their stronghand - building rugged, purposeful, apocalypse surviving UVs. Over the course
Not so long ago, Mahindra and Mahindra were best known for the Bolero. Rewind back a bit more, and the Armada would flash before your eyes. Roll back further and you reach a stage where the only claim to fame Mahindra had, was remaking the iconic Jeep. Over the past decade, Mahindra has taken huge l
In a jungle, there are animals that walk leisurely and there are other animals that pounce on their prey. One such pouncing animal is the Cheetah. It’s strong, bold, very agile and relentless in attitude. No matter what and no matter when, it makes sure to get its prey very quickly and effortlessly.
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2024
- Mahindra Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV300 2024Rs.9 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV900Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- Mahindra XUV500 2024Rs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024