Mahindra XUV500 Road Test Review
Mahindra has refreshed the XUV500 with some new features, a new diesel engine tune and new variants. We drove the top of the line W11(O) AWD AT variant to see how all the changes add up.
Mahindra’s flagship, the cheetah-inspired XUV500 has received its second facelift in seven years of existence. It still plays on its strengths which comprised of a good-looking, feature-loaded package, coupled with grunty performance. So what has this facelift brought to the table?
It's been four years since the first XUV debuted on Mahindra showroom floors. The XUV5OO was a huge departure for Mahindra. It had forayed into developing a properly upmarket offering; a diametric opposite to their stronghand - building rugged, purposeful, apocalypse surviving UVs. Over the course
Not so long ago, Mahindra and Mahindra were best known for the Bolero. Rewind back a bit more, and the Armada would flash before your eyes. Roll back further and you reach a stage where the only claim to fame Mahindra had, was remaking the iconic Jeep. Over the past decade, Mahindra has taken huge l
In a jungle, there are animals that walk leisurely and there are other animals that pounce on their prey. One such pouncing animal is the Cheetah. It’s strong, bold, very agile and relentless in attitude. No matter what and no matter when, it makes sure to get its prey very quickly and effortlessly.
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- New Mahindra Scorpio: Expert Reviewbased on 1234 reviews
- MG Hector: First Drive Review: Petrol & Dieselbased on 1058 reviews
- Mahindra XUV500 Automatic vs Toyota Innova Crysta Automatic: Comparison Reviewbased on 487 reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 AMT: First Drive Reviewbased on 1927 reviews
- Tata Harrier Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 2196 reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.8.25 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 16, 2020
- Mahindra TharRs.9.49 - 12.49 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 02, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.7.94 - 12.34 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 20, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 09, 2021
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2021