Mahindra XUV300 Road Test Review
The all-new Thar has been thoroughly impressive, both on and off tarmac. However, so far, it has only been compared to its predecessor. We pitch it against its urban sibling to see if it's any good for a family in the city.
We took a quick spin in the latest version of the XUV300 -- the petrol-AMT
This sub-four metre trio pack in enough to question spending extra for bigger SUVs. Which one’s redefining expectations from the sub-compact SUV brigade?
The Mahindra XUV300 gets the option of an automated manual transmission just 4 months after the car’s launch. Is choosing it the last shift you need to make or are you better off with the manual?
Can the XUV300's 'indulgent packaging, sense of solidity and fun to drive nature' drive customers away from established competition?
Can the all-new XUV300, Mahindra’s sub-4 metre SUV, deliver a feature packed, punchy and spacious experience, just like its elder sibling the XUV 500?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Tata Nexon Petrol BS6 Reviewbased on 370 reviews
- Kia Sonet GTX+ iMT: Fleet Introduction - Lets go off-road!based on 403 reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol: First Drive Reviewbased on 271 reviews
- Hyundai Venue iMT: First Drive Reviewbased on 1485 reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 594 reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars