- + 19Images
Key Specs of Kia Stinger
|Engine (upto)||1998 cc|
Kia Stinger Latest Update
Kia is about to enter the Indian market with a newly developed compact SUV as its first product. However, its flagship model from the international lineup is a sporty sedan - the Stinger. While there are no immediate plans to launch the car in India, Kia had showcased it at the 2018 Delhi Auto Expo and also at the inauguration of its first-ever Indian dealership in February 2019.
Engines: Globally, the Stinger is available with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. The standard petrol unit on offer is a 2.0-litre engine that produces 247PS and 353Nm. Alternatively, it also gets a 2.2-litre diesel engine that is tuned to produce 200PS and 440Nm of torque. Meanwhile, the performance-oriented GT variant has a 3.3-litre twin-turbo V6 petrol engine under the bonnet which produces 370PS and 510Nm.
Transmission: All the petrol and diesel engine options are paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. While the models are RWD as standard, there is an AWD option too.
Features: From the Stinger GT that Kia uses as a showcase model, we’ve only seen a certain set of features. These include a luxurious interior with Nappa leather on the seats, a free-standing 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, flat-bottom steering wheel and a 7-inch TFT screen in the instrument cluster.
Price and rivals: If Kia does decide to bring the Stinger in any iteration to India, it would almost certainly be through the CBU route which would make it quite expensive. The top-end GT variant could be priced as high as Rs 60 lakh. Kia had built the Stinger to take on the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 and Mercedes C-Class in terms of both style and performance. But it can also compete with the Volvo S60 and Lexus ES300.
Alternatives of Kia Stinger
Kia Stinger Images
Other Kia Cars
Kia Stinger price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGStinger1998 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.50.00 Lakh*|
Top Sedan Cars
Specification of Kia Stinger
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1998|
|No. of cylinder||4|
Kia Stinger User Reviews
- All (25)
- Looks (12)
- Comfort (2)
- Engine (2)
- Interior (8)
- Price (5)
- Power (1)
- Performance (4)
- More ...
I think Kia Stinger car is going to give a great competition to the German premium sedans in the price segment as it has a powerful engine and the features that the car p...
- View All Stinger Reviews
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Kia Stinger?
What is the estimated launch date of Kia Stinger?
What are the expected key specifications of Kia Stinger?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Kia Stinger?
Does the Kia Stinger have a sunroof?
I wanted to purchase hyundai creta and i don't know hot to drive a car, can i le...
When the Kia Stinger will be launched?
What is the mileage of Kia Stinger?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Kia Stinger
And give more speed than Volkswagen
Plz launch 700hp kia stinger
there is no 700 hp stinger it only has 360 hp
Trending Kia Cars
- Kia RioRs.8.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 31, 2050
- Kia PicantoRs.7.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2050
- Kia Carnival 2022Rs.26.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 15, 2022
- Kia Seltos 2023Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 15, 2023
- Kia CeedRs.9.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 11, 2050
Other Upcoming Cars
- Toyota Land CruiserRs.1.50 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 02, 2023
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- Mahindra XUV400 EVRs.17.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 20, 2023
- Nissan X-TrailRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 01, 2023
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023
- Hyundai StariaRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023