Key Specs of Hyundai Santro 2018
|Engine (upto)||998 cc|
Santro 2018 highlights
Hyundai is all set to launch its much-awaited small hatchback on 23 October, 2018. Codenamed the AH2, the new hatchback is likely to reboot the ‘Santro’ nameplate in the country.
The new compact hatchback will sit between the Eon and the Grand i10 in Hyundai's portfolio. Hyundai has also confirmed that the new car will be bigger and wider than the previous compact cars the company has had in the same segment. The Hyundai Santro will follow the tallboy design scheme of its predecessors and will get Hyundai’s latest cascading family grille. It is likely to get the 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder engine from the Eon. The Santro 2018 will also be first of the lot to get Hyundai's own AMT (automated manual transmission) unit.
With that information, we can safely assume that Hyundai's new product will be targeted to take on the likes of Tata Tiago, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Renault Kwid and the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, all of which already have AMT-equipped variants. Expect prices to be between Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 6 lakh.
Hyundai Santro 2018 models
- Petrol Version
Mileage of Hyundai Santro 2018
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Small Car Images and Videos
- 2:26Upcoming New Hyundai Santro 2018 Spotted | #AllWeKnow
Hyundai Santro 2018 News
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Datsun GO 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 08, 2018
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 09, 2019
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019
- Nissan KicksRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 02, 2019