Hyundai Santro 2018Change car
Key Specs of Hyundai Santro 2018
|Engine (upto)||998 cc|
Santro 2018 highlights
The Hyundai Santro is set to make a comeback with a festive season launch, presumably in September. While Hyundai hasn't officially said that the new compact hatchback will be called the Santro, a production-ready model has been caught testing on Indian roads several times leading to the speculation. The Santro 2018 will also be first of the lot to get Hyundai's own AMT (automated manual transmission) unit.
The new compact hatchback will sit between the Eon and the Grand i10 in Hyundai's portfolio. Hyundai has also confirmed that the new car will be bigger and wider than the previous compact cars the company has had in the same segment. It is likely to get the 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder engine from the Eon.
With that information, we can safely assume that Hyundai's new product will be targeted to take on the likes of Tata Tiago, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Renault Kwid and the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, all of which already have AMT-equipped variants. Expect prices to be between Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 6 lakh.
Hyundai Santro 2018 models
Hyundai Santro 2018 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Small Car Images and Videos
- 2:26Upcoming New Hyundai Santro 2018 Spotted | #AllWeKnow
Hyundai Santro 2018 News
Popular Upcoming Cars
- PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Jul 19, 2018
- Jazz 2018Rs. 6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 19, 2018
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018