Hyundai Venue Road Test Review
The Hyundai Venue’s new clutchless gearbox is called an ‘intelligent’ manual transmission. But is it really intelligent?
Which petrol automatic SUV truly gives you more car for your money?
This sub-four metre trio pack in enough to question spending extra for bigger SUVs. Which one’s redefining expectations from the sub-compact SUV brigade?
We line up two of the newest sub-4-metre SUVs for a showdown at the Buddh International Circuit!
Tempted by Hyundai’s Venue? We take a quick drive to see which engine suits you the best
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 625 reviews
- Kia Sonet GTX+ iMT: Fleet Introduction - Lets go off-road!based on 446 reviews
- Tata Nexon Petrol BS6 Reviewbased on 426 reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol: First Drive Reviewbased on 290 reviews
- Tata Punch: First Drive Reviewbased on 191 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars