Hyundai Venue Road Test Review
The Hyundai Venue’s new clutchless gearbox is called an ‘intelligent’ manual transmission. But is it really intelligent?
Which petrol automatic SUV truly gives you more car for your money?
This sub-four metre trio pack in enough to question spending extra for bigger SUVs. Which one’s redefining expectations from the sub-compact SUV brigade?
We line up two of the newest sub-4-metre SUVs for a showdown at the Buddh International Circuit!
Tempted by Hyundai’s Venue? We take a quick drive to see which engine suits you the best
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Kia Sonet GTX+ iMT: Fleet Introduction - Lets go off-road!based on 380 reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 570 reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol: First Drive Reviewbased on 259 reviews
- Hyundai i20 First Drive Reviewbased on 263 reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Petrol AMT: First Drive Reviewbased on 2007 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars