Hyundai Venue Road Test Review
With added features and revised looks, does the Venue offer a better experience than before?
Which petrol automatic SUV truly gives you more car for your money?
This sub-four metre trio pack in enough to question spending extra for bigger SUVs. Which one’s redefining expectations from the sub-compact SUV brigade?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Kia Sonet GTX+ iMT: Fleet Introduction - Lets go off-road!based on 549 reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Reviewbased on 780 reviews
- Tata Altroz vs Punch vs Nexon: Space And Practicality Comparedbased on 443 reviews
- Maruti Brezza 2,250Km Review: Tealicious!based on 192 reviews
- Tata Nexon Petrol BS6 Reviewbased on 652 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai IONIQ 5Rs.50.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 14, 2022
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2022Rs.23.75 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 2023Rs.5.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- Hyundai NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023