Hyundai Grand i10 Road Test Review
Is the refreshed Grand i10 better than before and how does it stack up against rivals such as Maruti Suzuki Ignis? We find out.
Hyundai has launched the 2017 Grand i10 facelift in India with prices starting from Rs 4.58 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.2-litre diesel engine. The diesel engine is a reworked version of the previous 1.1-litre unit and makes more power and torque. Cosmetic u
Hyundai has stepped forward with the existing Fluidic Design and the Grand i10 is the first product that gets this. The styling has now matured and is a bit more subtle than bold.
The i10 began a new phase in Hyundai global innings giving them a boost not just to set a new trend, but also an improvement in their market share and even the customer’s image of the brand changed drastically. In India, the i10 and even the i20 were runaway success products. Then the next thing tha
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai NexoRs.65.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2023
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2022
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- Hyundai StariaRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2022Rs.27.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2023