Hyundai Creta Road Test Review
Updates have elevated the Creta, making it an even more compelling choice.
Each of these three SUVs here have their own unique bits to claim themselves as the king of this segment. We find out which is actually worthy of this title.
‘The one true king’ vs the king of the Segment. Which king will serve your family better?
Can the Hyundai Creta beat its sibling, the Kia Seltos, to regain its numero uno position in the compact SUV segment?
There are huge expectations from the brand-new Hyundai Creta. Does it live up to the hype?
The Harrier’s pricing makes us wonder if it’s a better bet compared to the Creta; its capabilities begs the question if the Compass deserves a premium
France battles Korea and Japan in the pseudo-SUV world cup! Which car walks away with the trophy?
Since its launch roughly three years ago, the Creta has managed to capture the imagination of Indian buyers like no other crossover before it. At times, it has even outsold all its rivals put together
Hyundai has added automatic transmission to the petrol Creta lineup. Should you go for it? Find out as we take it out for a spin.
There have been very few new cars that have managed to create as much buzz around itself as the new Hyundai Creta. Ever since the first test mule was spied, the discussions have raged on various automotive portals across the interwebs. Makes one wonder, what?s so special about the vehicle in questio
Introduction: The Indian compact SUV market has been buzzing with activity for the past couple of years. Every manufacturer wants a share of the segment and the newest entrant is also the one that has been one of the most anticipated cars of the year. The Hyundai Creta aims to capture the Rs 9-13 la
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Toyota Hyryder Hybrid Driven; The Bridge Between An EV And ICEbased on 300 reviews
- Tata Nexon 2023 Review: First Drivebased on 429 reviews
- Hyundai Venue Facelift: First Drive Reviewbased on 329 reviews
- 2023 Kia Seltos Review: Setting The Benchmark?based on 336 reviews
- Maruti Brezza: 7000Km Long Term Conclusionbased on 545 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Creta N-LineRs.17.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 11, 2024
- Hyundai Alcazar 2024Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2024Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 16, 2024
- Hyundai Tucson 2024Rs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2024