Hyundai Creta Road Test Review
Can the Hyundai Creta beat its sibling, the Kia Seltos, to regain its numero uno position in the compact SUV segment?
There are huge expectations from the brand-new Hyundai Creta. Does it live up to the hype?
The Harrier’s pricing makes us wonder if it’s a better bet compared to the Creta; its capabilities begs the question if the Compass deserves a premium
France battles Korea and Japan in the pseudo-SUV world cup! Which car walks away with the trophy?
Since its launch roughly three years ago, the Creta has managed to capture the imagination of Indian buyers like no other crossover before it. At times, it has even outsold all its rivals put together
Hyundai has added automatic transmission to the petrol Creta lineup. Should you go for it? Find out as we take it out for a spin.
There have been very few new cars that have managed to create as much buzz around itself as the new Hyundai Creta. Ever since the first test mule was spied, the discussions have raged on various automotive portals across the interwebs. Makes one wonder, what?s so special about the vehicle in questio
Introduction: The Indian compact SUV market has been buzzing with activity for the past couple of years. Every manufacturer wants a share of the segment and the newest entrant is also the one that has been one of the most anticipated cars of the year. The Hyundai Creta aims to capture the Rs 9-13 la
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Tata Harrier Automatic: First Drive Reviewbased on 2185 reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol: First Drive Reviewbased on 194 reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 AMT: First Drive Reviewbased on 1916 reviews
- Hyundai Venue vs Ford EcoSport S vs Mahindra XUV300: Diesel Comparison Reviewbased on 1343 reviews
- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector: Petrol-auto Comparison Reviewbased on 1852 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars