Honda Jazz News
Honda is also offering benefits on previous year’s units of the Amaze.
The carmaker is also offering perks on previous year's units of the Amaze
We’re covering the most luggage-friendly cars from different segments that would be ideal for someone trying to carry a lot of gifts
Honda is also offering the option of free accessories on almost all models except the fourth-generation City
These cars would cost over Rs 10-15 lakh on-road if brand new
The Honda City rolled out from the company's Tapukara production facility in Rajasthan, became the 2 millionth unit produced by the company.
Let us help you find the dream car
Customers may also get free accessories on some models from Japanese marque
Many cars in this list would have cost well under the budget of 10 lakh rupees not that long ago
Discounts can only be availed on the petrol variants of all Honda models
Avail offers on routine maintenance and value added services.
Buyers are eligible for cash, exchange and corporate discounts this month, as well as, free accessories
Honda’s new SUV is expected to arrive in 2023
The Jazz offers the most benefits, while the Amaze does the least
Only the fourth-gen City has remained unaffected
The Honda Jazz offers the highest savings while the Amaze has the least
Honda Jazz Road Test
- Citroen eC3Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Audi Q3 SportbackRs.55.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.23.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQARs.60.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News