Key Specs of Honda CR-V 2018
CR-V 2018 highlights
The fifth-generation Honda CR-V made its Indian debut at the Auto Expo 2018. It is expected to be launched in India in the FY 2018-19 along with the second-gen Amaze and the tenth-gen Civic. The Honda CR-V shares its platform with the Civic and both the vehicles are also expected to share engines – a 1.5-litre turbocharged petrol and a 1.6-litre diesel. It’ll be the first time that the CR-V will get a diesel engine and 7-seater cabin in India.
The new CR-V is expected to be equipped with features like LED headlamps, 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and auto boot-lid. It will go up against the likes of the Jeep Compass, Hyundai Tucson and the upcoming Skoda Karoq. It prices are expected to begin from around Rs 25 lakh.
Honda CR-V 2018 models
Honda CR-V 2018 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Honda CR-V 2018 Images and Videos
Popular Upcoming Cars
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018
- U321 MPVRs. 8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 13, 2018
- Wrangler 2018Rs. 65.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018