Honda City News
Explore the exterior design of the new-generation Honda sedan in detail
The new fifth-generation model will be available in lesser number of variants than the older model
The 100PS 1.5-litre diesel is now BS6 compliant and will only get a 6-speed manual
The new City offers less boot space than the outgoing model but does that mean it has fallen behind the competition?
You can reserve yours online or through any Honda dealership near you
Expect official pre-bookings for the fifth-gen sedan to open early next month
Let us help you find the dream car
Is the new-gen Honda City worth waiting for over its readily available alternatives?
How much progress has the fifth-gen model witnessed over its predecessor?
The new 2020 City betters its outgoing model when it comes to fuel efficiency but can it better its other rivals as well?
Spec Comparison: New 2020 Honda City vs Hyundai Verna vs Maruti Ciaz vs Skoda Rapid vs Volkswagen Vento vs Toyota Yaris
Let’s compare the upcoming India-spec fifth-gen City’s specifications against its arch-rivals
Borrows a host of features from bigger, more expensive Hondas like the Civic and CR-V
Out of the six sedans on offer, which one would you pick?
Like last month, the offers are applicable only on two models: Amaze and City
The list includes five models from Mahindra’s portfolio
Honda is offering benefits only on two models: City and Amaze
- Tata Tiago NRGRs.6.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 2021
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.16.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 2021
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2021Rs.23.75 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 2021
- Force GurkhaRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid XRs.1.15 Cr*Expected Launch: Sep 2021
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid X-Dynamic HSERs.1.10 Cr*Expected Launch: Sep 2021
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News