Honda City 4th Generation Road Test Review
Does the Honda City’s facelift make it a worthy segment-leader?
The Honda City's success story is so phenomenal, that at one point of time - it became the go to family sedan. The City continued to dominate the market for around a decade with a single petrol engine option. It?s rivals couldn?t come close, even with diesel engine options. The lack of a diesel moto
In recent times, the C segment has seen a number of trend setters with Honda's City leading the pack. In our latest comparison, we pit this segment leader against Ford's updated Fiesta to determine which one is the best and why?
Several automotive brands have their signature products. Maruti Suzuki is till date known for its 800, Santro is synonymous for Hyundai, Octavia for Skoda and the City for Honda. The Japanese manufacturer has been the segment leader since the introduction of City in 1998, until lately when Hyundai o
Honda India has been garnering a lot of good response in the country for long and its biggest selling model is the executive-Honda City. The Honda City was primarily developed for the developing markets of Asia and South East Asia. India got the Honda City quite a few years back and recently Honda h
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Petrol-CVT: First Drive Reviewbased on 67 reviews
- Honda Amaze Diesel CVT: Reviewbased on 909 reviews
- 2019 Honda Civic ZX Diesel: Long Term Fleet Introductionbased on 269 reviews
- Skoda Rapid 1.0 TSI: First Drive Reviewbased on 246 reviews
- 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift: First Drive Reviewbased on 558 reviews
Trending Honda Cars