- Login / Register
Expert Car Reviews
Skoda Octavia: 5000km Long Term Review: Getting dirty!
It was time to get the Octavia out of its comfort zone, and on to a farm in the woods....
Jeep Compass S 800km Long Term Review: Fleet Introduction
Jeep’s brawny baby enters CarDekho’s long term fleet. ...
Maruti Ertiga CNG Review - Performance, Comfort, Boot Space, And Running Costs Explained
Do you have to make any serious compromises with the Ertiga CNG for a lower running cost?...
Kia Carens 6000 km Long Term Review: Nightingale Helps Me Move
We put the Carens' RV tag to the test by using it instead of regular commercial transport to move all of my stuff to the new place. ...
Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022: First Drive Review
The Maruti Suzuki Brezza drops Vitara from its name and picks up a techier formula. Is it one that still makes sense for you? ...
Mini Cooper SE: Review
How can something new feel as authentic as the origina...
Renault Triber 30,000km Long Term Review: Production On Wheels For CarDekho!
This car does a lot of things behind the camera so that other cars look good on screen ...
Mahindra Scorpio N 2022 Review | Yet Another Winner From Mahindra?
Expectations from the new Scorpio N are sky high. Has Mahindra delivered the goods?...
Hyundai Venue Facelift: First Drive Review
With added features and revised looks, does the Venue offer a better experience than before?...
Citroen C3 2022 Review: First Drive
Citroen’s done well to understand the difference between an ‘affordable’ car and a ‘cheap’ car. The C3 delivers where it really matters. ...
Skoda Octavia Long-term Review: Fleet Introduction
The Octavia joins our long-term garage with a lot of expectations and a few concerns....
Kia Carens 4500km Long Term Review: Gets Better With Time
After being a worthy highway companion, the Carens now has to prove its city friendliness to the family. ...
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG Vs Tata Tiago CNG Comparison Review
While outright performance can take a back seat in the city, the need of the hour is to save on running costs. Which of these is the better choice?...
Kia EV6 GT Line: First Drive Review
Flagship EV + full import might be an expensive proposition, but the EV6 also packs lots of excitement and exclusivity. Should you consider it?...
Tata Nexon EV Max First Drive Review
While updates aren’t biblical, they’re enough to make the Max THE Nexon EV to buy!...
- Maruti JimnyRs.12.74 - 14.89 Lakh*
- Hyundai VenueRs.7.72 - 13.18 Lakh*
- Toyota Fortuner LegenderRs.42.82 - 46.54 Lakh*
- Toyota GlanzaRs.6.71 - 10 Lakh*
- Tata AltrozRs.6.60 - 10.74 Lakh*
- Land Rover Defender 130 OutboundRs.1.40 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 2023
- Land Rover Defender 5-door Hybrid SERs.1 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 2023
- Jeep Grand Cherokee L 2023Rs.85 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQS SUVRs.2 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 2023
- Mercedes-Benz AMG SLRs.2 CrEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 2023
- Hyundai ExterRs.6 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 2023
- Mahindra TharRs.10.54 - 16.78 Lakh*
- Tata NexonRs.7.80 - 14.50 Lakh*
- Maruti FRONXRs.7.46 - 13.13 Lakh*
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.19.99 - 25.43 Lakh*
- Toyota FortunerRs.32.59 - 50.34 Lakh*