H6 Latest Update
Haval H6 Expected Launch: GWM will enter the Indian market with its Haval range of SUVs and may consider launching the H6 at a later stage. However, GWM did not showcase the H6 at Auto Expo 2020.
Haval H6 Expected Engine and Transmission: The global-spec model is available with two Euro5-compliant petrol engines: 1.5-litre turbo (163PS/280Nm) and a 2.0-litre turbo (190PS/340Nm). Both engines get a 7-speed DCT, which sends power to the front wheels.
Haval H6 Expected Features: Internationally, the H6 comes with 19-inch alloy wheels, a panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps with DRLs, and LED taillamps. Inside, it gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, and an 8-way powered driver seat. Safety features include a 360-degree camera, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), and six airbags.
Alternatives of Haval H6
Haval H6 Images
Haval H6 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGH61498 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.15.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Haval H6 User Reviews
- All (2)
- Maintenance (2)
- Style (2)
- View All H6 Reviews
Write your Comment on Haval H6
Trending Haval Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 14, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 10, 2020
- Tata SierraRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Honda HR-VRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- Toyota C-HRRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 06, 2021
- Mahindra S204Rs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2020