F7 Latest Update
Haval F7 Launch and Price: It is expected to be launched in 2021. We expect it to be priced in the range of Rs 16 lakh to Rs 21 lakh.
Haval F7 Engine and Transmission: Haval offers the F7 with two turbo-petrol engine options in select markets - a 1.5-litre unit and a 2.0-litre unit. Both engines are mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic with the choice of front-wheel-drive or 4WD drivetrain with the larger engine. The 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine makes 150PS and 280Nm while the 2.0-litre petrol unit makes 190PS and 340Nm. Expect the India-spec model to get a manual transmission option and maybe a diesel engine too.
Haval F7 Features: The Haval F7 features a panoramic sunroof, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system angled towards the driver, electronic parking brake, power adjustable front seats, and faux leather upholstery. Safety features on offer in the global-spec F7 are up to 6 airbags, front collision alert system, tyre pressure monitoring system, 360-degree parking camera, and adaptive cruise control.
Haval F7 Videos
- 10:10Great Wall Motors Haval F7 & F7X Walkaround Review | Can It Be Your Next SUV? | Auto Expo 2020 |Feb 06, 2020
- 6:18Great Wall Motors Haval F7 & F7X First Look Review | Auto Expo 2020 | ZigWheels.comFeb 05, 2020
Haval F7 Images
Haval F7 Price
|UPCOMINGF71498 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.11.5 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Write your Comment on Haval F7
Trending Haval Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata SierraRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Mahindra Bolero 2020Rs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- MG ZSRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2021
- Kia SoulRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2020
- Skoda KamiqRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 15, 2020