Spin Latest Update
February 03, 2016: Chevrolet India has showcased its MPV Spin at the Auto Expo 2016. The car is expected to make it to the Indian automotive scene by 2017. The car is speculated to be priced in the bracket of INR 8 to 12 lacs and will compete against the likes of Renault Lodgey, Honda Mobilio, Maruti Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy and Toyota Innova to some extent.
Chevrolet Spin News
Chevrolet announces new direction for India which includes axing the Spin MPV. Beat Activ, Beat facelift and Essentia compact sedan to make it to production.
The Chevrolet Spin has been spotted while testing. The car will be competing with the likes of the Mobilio and the Ertiga in the MPV segment.
Chevrolet has showcased its ‘Spin’ MPV at the ongoing Auto Expo 2016. Spin will compete with Honda Mobilio and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in the MPV segment. Chevrolet’s existing MPV, ‘Enjoy’ has been doing
Chevrolet India will showcase its all-new MPV, ‘Spin’ at the upcoming Auto Expo. It will most likely be powered by a Fiat sourced 1.3-litre multijet diesel engine with an output of around 90 PS and 20
Chevrolet has already announced that it will launch the Trailblazer SUV in 2015 and the Spin MPV in 2016. We caught the Spin MPV testing under complete camouflage in the city of Bengaluru. While Chevr
Chevrolet Spin Videos
- 0:56Mark Harland Revealing Chevrolet Spin at Auto Expo 2016Feb 10, 2016
- 1:10#first2expo: Chevrolet Spin | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016Feb 03, 2016
- 0:31The All New Chevrolet Spin: Beat Box TVCNov 03, 2015
- 1:33Chevrolet Spin DesignNov 19, 2018
Chevrolet Spin Images
Chevrolet Spin Price
|Spin1298 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.0 kmpl||Rs.8.0 Lakh*|
Chevrolet Spin Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Chevrolet Spin Diesel is 15.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Other Upcoming Cars
- Mitsubishi XpanderRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 05, 2020
- Renault Kwid MPVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 01, 2020
- Tata HarrierRs.13.0 - 18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Nissan KicksRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2019
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019