- Login / Register
Tata Kite 5
Key Specs of Tata Kite 5
Tata Kite 5 Car Latest Update
July 06, 2016: Tata showcased the Tiago-based compact sedan, Kite 5, at the 2016 Auto Expo. The car consolidates a stubby but practical boot apart from some segment-first features. It includes Harman-powered infotainment unit paired to an 8-speaker sound system and the body colored AC pallets. Dual airbags and ABS, on the other hand, are standard. A high level of passenger comfort is rendered to the occupants of the vehicle with these characteristics which are similar to Tiago. The car will be powered by the same powertrains as in the Tiago hatchback. The 1.2L three-cylinder Revotron develops 85PS and 114Nm of torque while the 1.05L Revotorq generates 70PS and 140Nm of torque. The compact sedan has been spotted in a dealership revealing features such as the rear armrest, climate control and a slightly bigger infotainment system than the Tiago.
Found what you were looking for?
Tata Kite 5 Review
Since the Tigor is the sub-4m sedan version of the Tiago, it is based on the same formula, which is already doing wonders for Tata. Like the Tiago, the Tigor will certainly be one of Tata’s best product executions ever.
Alternatives of Tata Kite 5
- Rs.3.99 - 5.96 Lakh*
- Rs.3.61 Lakh*
- Rs.5.37 - 7.14 Lakh*
Other Tata Cars
Tata Kite 5 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGKite 51198 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.4.50 Lakh*|
Top Sedan Cars
Pros & Cons of Tata Kite 5 Car
Things We Like
- Features one of the best executed rear profiles amongst the sub-4m sedans
- The sporty styling – coupe-like roofline, 15-inch wheels, integrated spoiler with width-spanning LED stop lamp, and others – will be appreciated by many
- Powerful powertrain options – 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel – borrowed from the Tiago as against the expected engine options of the Beat Essentia
- The Tiago-borrowed eight-speaker Harman system is possibly segment-defying
Things We Don't Like
- Since the dashboard is shared with the Tiago, the cramped front footwell would prove to be uncomfortable for taller passengers
- Overall refinement levels had improved vastly in the Tiago over previous Tatas, but there was still something left to be desired – the situation is likely to be similar with the Kite 5
Stand Out Features
Eight-speaker Harman-powered unit with a five-inch colour display, which is arguably the best in the segment
Integrated spoiler with width-spanning LED stop-lamp and LED tail lamps make the car stand out amongst rivals
Multi-drive modes allow the driver to shift between City and Eco modes that alter the behaviour and response of the engine
Specification of Tata Kite 5
|ARAI Mileage||17.1 kmpl|
|City Mileage||13.0 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1198|
|No. of cylinder||3|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||84bhp|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||114Nm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||42.0|
Tata Kite 5 User Reviews
- All (1)
- Looks (1)
- Interior (1)
Looks Are So Amazing
Its looks are so amazing, and it's value for money. The build quality is also amazing, and the interior is better compared to Renault.
- View All Kite 5 Reviews
Tata Kite 5 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Tata Kite Sedan Diesel is 17.1 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Questions & Answers
What is the expected price of Tata Kite 5?
What is the estimated launch date of Tata Kite 5?
What are the expected key specifications of Tata Kite 5?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Tata Kite 5?
Does the Tata Kite 5 have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Tata Cars
- All Cars
- Tata NexonRs.7.80 - 14.50 Lakh*
- Tata PunchRs.6 - 9.52 Lakh*
- Tata AltrozRs.6.60 - 10.55 Lakh*
- Tata HarrierRs.15 - 24.07 Lakh*
- Tata TiagoRs.5.60 - 8.11 Lakh*
- Tata CurvvRs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Tata AtmosRs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Tata AvinyaRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025
- Tata Altroz EVRs.14 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 25, 2050
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 20, 2023
- Hyundai VernaRs.10.90 - 17.38 Lakh*
- Maruti DzireRs.6.51 - 9.39 Lakh*
- Honda CityRs.11.49 - 15.97 Lakh*
- Hyundai AuraRs.6.33 - 8.90 Lakh*
- Volkswagen VirtusRs.11.48 - 18.57 Lakh*
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai ExterRs.6 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 10, 2023
- Maruti JimnyRs.10 - 12.70 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2023
- Vayve Mobility EVARs.7 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Honda WR-VRs.8 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023
- BMW M3Rs.65 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 26, 2023
- Mahindra Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024