Kite 5 Latest Update
July 06, 2016: Tata showcased the Tiago-based compact sedan, Kite 5, at the 2016 Auto Expo. The car consolidates a stubby but practical boot apart from some segment-first features. It includes Harman-powered infotainment unit paired to an 8-speaker sound system and the body colored AC pallets. Dual airbags and ABS, on the other hand, are standard. A high level of passenger comfort is rendered to the occupants of the vehicle with these characteristics which are similar to Tiago. The car will be powered by the same powertrains as in the Tiago hatchback. The 1.2L three-cylinder Revotron develops 85PS and 114Nm of torque while the 1.05L Revotorq generates 70PS and 140Nm of torque. The compact sedan has been spotted in a dealership revealing features such as the rear armrest, climate control and a slightly bigger infotainment system than the Tiago.
Tata Kite 5 News
Tata Kite 5 compact sedan was spotted at a dealership, check inside to know what it has to offer.
Tata's all-new Tiago-based compact sedan has been spied undisguised. Codenamed the Kite 5, the sub-4 metre offering was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo, and its launch is expected during the year end.
Expected to be launched in the second half of 2016, the Kite 5 is likely to be priced below the Zest. Just as the Tiago is a replacement for the Tata Indica eV2, the Kite 5 will step into the shoes of
Tata Motors has unveiled the Tiago based compact sedan at the 2016 Auto Expo, recently. The vehicle is expected to be launched later this year at an aggressive price point since it will sit below the
Tata Kite 5 Videos
- 1:16Tata Kite 5 :: 2016 Auto Expo WalkAround Video :: ZigWheelsFeb 09, 2016
Tata Kite Sedan Images
Tata Kite 5 Price
|UPCOMINGKite 51198 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.4.5 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Pros & Cons of Tata Kite 5
Things We Like
- The Tiago-borrowed eight-speaker Harman system is possibly segment-defying
- Powerful powertrain options – 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel – borrowed from the Tiago as against the expected engine options of the Beat Essentia
- The sporty styling – coupe-like roofline, 15-inch wheels, integrated spoiler with width-spanning LED stop lamp, and others – will be appreciated by many
- Features one of the best executed rear profiles amongst the sub-4m sedans
Things We Don't Like
- Since the dashboard is shared with the Tiago, the cramped front footwell would prove to be uncomfortable for taller passengers
- Overall refinement levels had improved vastly in the Tiago over previous Tatas, but there was still something left to be desired – the situation is likely to be similar with the Kite 5
Stand Out Features
Multi-drive modes allow the driver to shift between City and Eco modes that alter the behaviour and response of the engine
Integrated spoiler with width-spanning LED stop-lamp and LED tail lamps make the car stand out amongst rivals
Eight-speaker Harman-powered unit with a five-inch colour display, which is arguably the best in the segment
Tata Kite 5 Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Tata Kite Sedan Diesel is 17.1 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Write your Comment on Tata Kite 5
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai VenueRs.7.5 - 12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 21, 2019
- MG HectorRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Kia SportageRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Maruti Alto 2019Rs.3.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2019
- Tesla Model XRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2019