Kite 5 Latest Update
July 06, 2016: Tata showcased the Tiago-based compact sedan, Kite 5, at the 2016 Auto Expo. The car consolidates a stubby but practical boot apart from some segment-first features. It includes Harman-powered infotainment unit paired to an 8-speaker sound system and the body colored AC pallets. Dual airbags and ABS, on the other hand, are standard. A high level of passenger comfort is rendered to the occupants of the vehicle with these characteristics which are similar to Tiago. The car will be powered by the same powertrains as in the Tiago hatchback. The 1.2L three-cylinder Revotron develops 85PS and 114Nm of torque while the 1.05L Revotorq generates 70PS and 140Nm of torque. The compact sedan has been spotted in a dealership revealing features such as the rear armrest, climate control and a slightly bigger infotainment system than the Tiago.
Alternatives of Tata Kite 5
Top Sedan Cars
Tata Kite 5 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGKite 51198 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.4.50 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Tata Kite 5
Things We Like
- Features one of the best executed rear profiles amongst the sub-4m sedans
- The sporty styling – coupe-like roofline, 15-inch wheels, integrated spoiler with width-spanning LED stop lamp, and others – will be appreciated by many
- Powerful powertrain options – 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel – borrowed from the Tiago as against the expected engine options of the Beat Essentia
- The Tiago-borrowed eight-speaker Harman system is possibly segment-defying
Things We Don't Like
- Since the dashboard is shared with the Tiago, the cramped front footwell would prove to be uncomfortable for taller passengers
- Overall refinement levels had improved vastly in the Tiago over previous Tatas, but there was still something left to be desired – the situation is likely to be similar with the Kite 5
Stand Out Features
Eight-speaker Harman-powered unit with a five-inch colour display, which is arguably the best in the segment
Integrated spoiler with width-spanning LED stop-lamp and LED tail lamps make the car stand out amongst rivals
Multi-drive modes allow the driver to shift between City and Eco modes that alter the behaviour and response of the engine
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
What is the expected price of Tata Kite 5?
What is the estimated launch date of Tata Kite 5?
What are the expected key specifications of Tata Kite 5?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Tata Kite 5?
Does the Tata Kite 5 have a sunroof?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Tata Kite 5
Trending Tata Cars
- All Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Mahindra XUV700Rs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
- Hyundai NexoRs.65.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Hyundai AlcazarRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Bugatti ChironRs.19.21 - 21.21 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 08, 2022
- Skoda KushaqRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2021
- Audi Q7Rs.80.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2021