Key Specs of Hyundai i20 Active
|Mileage (upto)||21.19 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1396 cc|
i20 Active Latest Update
Latest News: The Hyundai i20 Active facelift has been spied testing in South Korea. The camouflaged car featured LED tail lamps and repositioned number plate on the tailgate. Read more about it here.
Hyundai i20 Active Price: The updated Hyundai i20 Active 2018 is priced in the range of Rs 6.99 lakh to Rs 10.01 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi). Head over to the launch news for more info here.
Hyundai i20 Active variants, engine and mileage: The Hyundai i20 Active 2018 is available with two engine options: a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS/115Nm, mated to a 5-speed manual, and a 1.4-litre U2 CRDi Diesel engine that is mated to a 6-speed manual and puts out 90PS/220Nm. The Hyundai i20 Active returns a certified mileage of 17.19kmpl (petrol) and 21.19kmpl (diesel). The Hyundai i20 Active is available in three variants: S, SX and SX (dual-tone) with both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol, however, is also available with a base variant.
Hyundai i20 Active safety features and equipment list: The Hyundai i20 Active gets dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard across the range. The top-spec SX variants additionally offer side and curtain airbags and ISOFIX child seat anchors. In terms of features, like the Elite i20, the Active also packs a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, rear parking camera with sensors, auto climate control with rear AC vents, and automatic projector headlamps with LED DRLs, among others.
Hyundai i20 Active price list (Variants)
|S Petrol1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.19 kmpl||Rs.7.71 Lakh*|
|SX Petrol1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.19 kmpl||Rs.8.56 Lakh*|
|SX Dual Tone Petrol1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.19 kmpl||Rs.8.8 Lakh*|
|SX Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 21.19 kmpl||Rs.9.91 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Hyundai i20 Active Review
The Hyundai i20 Active is essentially a cosmetically enhanced Elite i20. The car features add-ons like black body cladding, roof rails and different bumpers, while the 190mm ground clearance is more than the Elite i20’s as well. It also comes with some unique changes to the interior and Hyundai introduced the model to appeal to crossover/SUV crazed buyers, who still want the practicality of an urban hatchback. Here’s a look at what the i20 Active’s package includes.
The Elite i20 was already a stylish, well-built and feature loaded car. The i20 Active simply offers the same traits in a more butch avatar.
Make no mistake, it’s not an off-roader, but thanks to the raised ground clearance, it can deal with rough roads better. It’s still a great city car and offers the easy of use you’d expect of a hatchback, but thanks to the cosmetic changes, it has more road presence too. Choosing it over the Elite i20 is primarily a matter of personal preference when it comes to styling.
Pros & Cons of Hyundai i20 Active
Things We Like
- Dual airbags offered as standard. Side and curtain airbags offered on top-end SX grade.
- Butch crossover styling and 190mm ground clearance.
- 1.4-litre diesel engine offers great performance and driveability.
Things We Don't Like
- Aqua blue interior colour (offered with Sleek Silver and Polar White exterior paint shade) may not be to everyone’s taste.
- 1.2-litre petrol is underwhelming.
Stand Out Features
Tangerine Orange and Aqua Blue interior colour packs.
Side and curtain airbags on top-end variant.
Hyundai i20 Active Comparison with similar cars
Hyundai i20 Active User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (122)
- Most helpful (10)
- Verified (7)
- Looks (38)
- Comfort (37)
- Mileage (32)
- More ...
Hi, I have i20 Active Sx, Excellent car with great features and comfort drive. Any point gave time I can recommend this car, really awesome car with comfort drive, great ...
- View All i20 Active Reviews
Hyundai i20 Active Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai i20 Active Diesel is 21.19 kmpl | Hyundai i20 Active Petrol is 17.19 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai i20 Active Videos
- 0:34Frankfurt Motor Show 2015: Hyundai i20 ActiveSep 21, 2015
- 1:40Hyundai i20 Active :: WalkAround :: ZigWheelsSep 04, 2015
- 7:39Hyundai i20 Active :: Review :: ZigWheelsSep 04, 2015
- 4:58Hyundai i20 Active Vs Elite i20 | Comparison Story | CarDekho.comJul 22, 2015
- 3:56Hyundai i20 Active vs Fiat Avventura vs Toyota Etios Cross comparison review by OVERDRIVEJun 02, 2015
Hyundai i20 Active Colours
- Fiery Red
- Marine Blue
- Sleek Silver
- Earth Brown
- Polar White with Phantom Black
- Polar White
- Earth Brown Dual Tone
Hyundai i20 Active News
Offers limited to 2018 cars; available till February 25
The sub-compact electric crossover shares its powertrain with the India-bound Kona EV, giving it a range of upto 470km
Features LED tail lamps, likely to launch next year
The WR-V is the quickest to accelerate between the two. But is it also the most fuel-efficient in real-world conditions? Here’s what we found out during our road test
Gets a new dual-tone colour option and additional features that Hyundai introduced with the Elite i20 facelift
Hyundai i20 Active Road Test
Based on the Elite i20, which is anyway an excellent car, does the Active tag chisel out the i20’s shortcomings or the added bulk and ground clearance comes with its own baggage? It's time to find out.
Cross variants of hatchbacks have been around for quite some time now. The current scene has pretty much seen the most action with quite a few manufacturers getting into the scene. You already have the Volkswagen Cross Polo and the Toyota Etios Liva Cross battling it out and now Hyundai has decided
Similar Used Cars
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SXRs5.25 Lakh201583,000 KmDiesel
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SX Dual ToneRs5.4 Lakh201541,000 KmDiesel
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.2Rs5.7 Lakh20182,100 KmPetrol
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SX Dual ToneRs6.25 Lakh201540,000 KmDiesel
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SXRs6.9 Lakh201733,000 KmDiesel
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SX Dual ToneRs7 Lakh201714,500 KmDiesel
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SX with AVNRs7.5 Lakh201522,000 KmDiesel
- Hyundai i20 Active 1.4 SXRs8.35 Lakh201714,301 KmDiesel
Hyundai i20 Active Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 9.02 - 11.98 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 9.41 - 12.5 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 8.95 - 12.09 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 9.03 - 11.57 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 9.02 - 11.98 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 8.66 - 11.16 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 8.82 - 11.62 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai VenueRs.7.5 - 12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 21, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
Write your Comment on Hyundai i20 Active
Hey buddy, which car are you talking about?
CONFUSED TO CHOOSE I20 AND TIRGOReply
Hey buddy, which car are you talking about?
You need to check this with the dealership. As dealer will be the right person to provide you a final confirmation on it. Also, you can check the car personally over there.