Key Specs of Honda Accord
|Mileage (upto)||23.1 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1993 cc|
Accord Latest Update
Latest Update: Honda has revealed the tenth-generation ASEAN-spec Accord in Thailand. This is the model that will come to India at a later stage. The update involves a new design that gives the Accord a coupe-esque look and updated features to bring it on par with the opposition. What are the differences compared to the current generation Accord sold in India? Find out here.
Price & Variants: The Accord is priced at a whopping Rs 43.21 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and is offered in a single hybrid variant.
Engine: Powering the Accord is a 2.0-litre petrol engine with an electric motor. It develops a class-leading 215PS/315Nm of power. Despite being powerful, it’s impressively fuel efficient too. The company claims a mileage of 23.1kmpl which is the best in its segment.
Features: It gets auto all-LED headlamps, Honda’s LaneWatch assist system and 235/45 cross-section tyres shod on 18-inch alloy wheels - some of its unique features in the segment. Besides, it is also equipped with taillights with integrated LED light bars, LED daytime running lights, one-touch electric sunroof with tilt feature, 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way adjustable passenger seat and 7-inch touchscreen display with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
Honda Accord price list (Variants)
|Hybrid1993 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 23.1 kmpl||Rs.43.21 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Pros & Cons of Honda Accord
Things We Like
- Abundance of low-end torque will result in effortless driveability in traffic
- The Honda Accord is the most powerful sedan in its class with 215PS 2.0-litre petrol-hybrid powertrain
- The most fuel-efficient sedan in its class with an ARAI certified mileage of 23.1kmpl
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay comes really handy with smartphone integration
Things We Don't Like
- Exorbitantly priced, courtesy CBU import. Priced almost Rs 7 lakh more than the Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Misses the Toyota Camry’s individual rear seat recline feature
- Doesn't come with driver knee airbag (total six-airbags) whereas the Toyota Camry offers a total of nine airbags, including driver knee and side rear
Stand Out Features
Honda offers best-in-class 235/45 cross-section 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
Honda's LaneWatch assists the driver to move safely towards left, courtesy the left rearview mirror mounted camera
First in segment all-around LED lighting
Honda Accord Comparison with similar cars
Must read articles before buying Honda Accord
Honda Accord User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (10)
- Most helpful (10)
- Engine (4)
- Looks (4)
- Price (4)
- Comfort (3)
- More ...
Sometimes brand name and latest tech can overpower your senses, compelling you to forget other shortcomings. And this is what exactly happened to me. I purchased Honda Ac...
The Honda Accord Hyrbid features new tech updates, a sportier look and an engine more powerful than ever before, Daynamic LEDs daytime running lamps and tail lamps looks ...
- View All Accord Reviews
Honda Accord Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Honda New Accord Petrol is 23.1 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Honda Accord Videos
- 1:14#first2expo | 2016 Honda Accord Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpoFeb 03, 2016
- 0:312016 Honda Accord SedanNov 04, 2015
- 0:312016 Honda Accord CoupeNov 04, 2015
- 0:31New Honda Accord CommercialMay 13, 2015
- 1:0Make way for Honda AccordMay 07, 2015
Honda New Accord Colours
- White Orchid Pearl
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Lunar Silver
Honda New Accord Images
Honda Accord News
The Japanese carmaker’s hybrid-first strategy is different from Maruti-Hyundai’s, both of which will introduce an electric vehicle in the market first
Despite its sluggish sales, Honda might consider bringing the new Accord to India as a halo model
The lighter, wider, lower and meaner 2018 Accord packs the latest tech from the Japanese automaker along with all-new powertrain options!
The tenth-gen Honda Accord is getting a major overhaul in terms of styling and engine options after a long time!
The tenth-generation Accord will become the first front-wheel-drive car in the world to feature a 10-speed automatic transmission!
Honda Accord Road Test
The Honda Accord Hybrid costs a pretty penny more than the Camry Hybrid. Should you consider paying the premium?
Honda Accord Hybrid: First Drive Review
Similar Used Cars
- Honda Accord V6 ATRs15,000200489,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord V6 ATRs1.5 Lakh200558,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord VTi-L MTRs1.6 Lakh200550,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord 2001-2003 1.8 MTRs1.75 Lakh200779,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord V6 ATRs2.15 Lakh200460,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord 2001-2003 2.3 VTI ATRs2.15 Lakh200770,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord V6 ATRs2.4 Lakh200773,000 KmPetrol
- Honda Accord VTi-L (AT)Rs2.65 Lakh200789,000 KmPetrol
Write your Comment on Honda Accord
thank you papa.... I got honda accord turing.
I want to purchase it.
its very good car, ultimate driving, luxury sitting.
Honda Accord Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 50.62 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 54.1 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 52.51 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 52.03 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 50.61 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 48.34 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 52.55 Lakh|