Key Specs of Honda Accord
|Mileage (upto)||23.1 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||3471 cc|
Second Hand Honda Accord Cars in New Delhi
Explore Price of Accord Alternatives
Honda Accord price list (Variants)
|Hybrid1993 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 23.1 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.43.21 Lakh*|
|New3471 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 10.7 kmplEXPIRED||Rs.38.0 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Honda Accord
Things We Like
- Abundance of low-end torque will result in effortless driveability in traffic
- The Honda Accord is the most powerful sedan in its class with 215PS 2.0-litre petrol-hybrid powertrain
- The most fuel-efficient sedan in its class with an ARAI certified mileage of 23.1kmpl
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay comes really handy with smartphone integration
Things We Don't Like
- Exorbitantly priced, courtesy CBU import. Priced almost Rs 7 lakh more than the Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Misses the Toyota Camry’s individual rear seat recline feature
- Doesn't come with driver knee airbag (total six-airbags) whereas the Toyota Camry offers a total of nine airbags, including driver knee and side rear
Stand Out Features
Honda offers best-in-class 235/45 cross-section 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
Honda's LaneWatch assists the driver to move safely towards left, courtesy the left rearview mirror mounted camera
First in segment all-around LED lighting
Honda Accord User Reviews
- All (33)
- Looks (7)
- Comfort (8)
- Mileage (5)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (5)
- Space (2)
- Price (4)
- More ...
Honda Accord is the best and comfortable car with its premium features. Its interior was also very amazing and realistic. It is a medium-sized sedan which is comfortable ...
- View All Accord Reviews
Accord Latest Update
Latest Update: Honda has revealed the tenth-generation ASEAN-spec Accord in Thailand. This is the model that will come to India at a later stage. The update involves a new design that gives the Accord a coupe-esque look and updated features to bring it on par with the opposition. What are the differences compared to the current generation Accord sold in India? Find out here.
Price & Variants: The Accord is priced at a whopping Rs 43.21 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) and is offered in a single hybrid variant.
Engine: Powering the Accord is a 2.0-litre petrol engine with an electric motor. It develops a class-leading 215PS/315Nm of power. Despite being powerful, it’s impressively fuel efficient too. The company claims a mileage of 23.1kmpl which is the best in its segment.
Features: It gets auto all-LED headlamps, Honda’s LaneWatch assist system and 235/45 cross-section tyres shod on 18-inch alloy wheels - some of its unique features in the segment. Besides, it is also equipped with taillights with integrated LED light bars, LED daytime running lights, one-touch electric sunroof with tilt feature, 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way adjustable passenger seat and 7-inch touchscreen display with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
Honda Accord Images
Honda Accord News
Honda Accord Road Test
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
I want buy honda accord 2010 model
Write your Comment on Honda Accord
thank you papa.... I got honda accord turing.
I want to purchase it.
its very good car, ultimate driving, luxury sitting.
Trending Honda Cars