Ford MustangChange car
Key Specs of Ford Mustang
|Mileage (upto)||13.0 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||4951 cc|
Ford Mustang Facelift: Revealed internationally last year, the facelifted Ford Mustang is expected to hit the Indian market this year. Read in detail about the updated Mustang here.
Ford Mustang Price: Available in a single variant and engine option, the Ford Mustang is priced at Rs 74.62 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi)
Ford Mustang Engine: The Ford Mustang is powered by a 5.0-litre Ti-VCT V8 petrol engine rated at 401PS and 515Nm, mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. The Ford Mustang offers four selectable drive modes: Normal, Sport, Sport+ and Snow/Wet.
Ford Mustang Features: The Ford Mustang offers eight airbags, including passenger knee airbag, ABS, ESC and traction, programmable key and Isofix child seat anchors, among others, as safety features. The Mustang also packs electronic line-lock (aids burnouts), 8-inch SYNC 3 infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay coupled to a 9-speaker sound system with an amplifier, HID projector headlamps and more.
Ford Mustang price list (Variants)
- Petrol Version
Ford Mustang User Reviews
- Very Good43
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The most iconic car of ford is mustang. the powerful v8 engine make it a flying jet on the...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Hie everyone i just don't have a great word for the great car "ford mustang" i...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Indian car lovers were waiting for this machine since long , and the day has come when som...
- 35 Likes
- 15 Dislikes
Its amazing sports car with ford's historical legacy. in less money it provide awesom...
- 24 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Compare Ford Mustang with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Ford Mustang
Things We Like in Mustang
- Its engine can run on regular fuel, a major boon since usage isn’t limited by the requirement of high-octane petrol, which is not easily available in India
- The 401PS/515Nm 5.0-litre naturally aspirated V8 makes it the most powerful new car you can buy at its price
- Iconic design: Long hood, taut passenger cabin and a fastback roofline
- Famous nameplate: The Mustang’s name is as famous as its attention-grabbing styling thanks to its several appearances in iconic Hollywood movies
- Comfortable ride quality by performance car standards
- Relatively healthy 137mm ground clearance helps it get past most big speed breakers/bad roads without scraping the underbelly
Things We Don't Like in Mustang
- Interior quality isn’t as good as similarly priced German luxury sedans
- While the six-speed automatic gearbox is good for cruising, it isn’t responsive enough for sporty driving
- Globally popular manual gearbox option is not offered with the India-spec Mustang
Stand Out Features
Naturally aspirated engine: Among the last of its kind. The 5.0-litre V8 literally roars!
Electronic Line-Lock: Aids in warming up the rear tyres before hitting the track, as warmer tyres offer better traction. With this, you can show off a burnout on the racetrack!
Mileage of Ford Mustang
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Ford Mustang Petrol is 13.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Ford Mustang Images and Videos
- 10:45Ford Mustang | First Drive Review | ZigWheels.com
- 1:592016 Ford Mustang in India | CarDekho.com
- 3:562015 Ford Mustang V8 First Drive
- 0:30Ford Mustang RTR Engine Test
- 0:31Virtual Ford Mustang App is Now Available
- 4:14Ford at Geneva Motor Show : PowerDrift
- 7:29Ford Mustang GT : First Impressions : PowerDrift
- 3:102016 Ford Mustang : First Impressions : PowerDrift
Ford Mustang News
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Trending Ford Cars