Key Specs of BMW 1 Series
|Mileage (upto)||23.26 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1995 cc|
1 Series Latest Update
BMW 1 Series has been discontinued in India. The company used to sell just one variant in the country. The 5-door, 118d Sport Line was powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel engine that produced 150PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The engine came mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, which transfered the power to the road via the rear wheels only.
Its was a direct rival to the Mercedes-Benz A-Class, Volvo V40 and the Mini Cooper.
BMW 1 Series price list (Variants)
- Diesel Version
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used BMW 1 Series
- Similarly Priced
BMW 1 Series Videos
- 7:46BMW 1 Series ReviewJan 23, 2015
- 12:23BMW 1 Series India Road Test and a Chat With Sachin Tendulkar | First DriveJan 23, 2015
- 1:272012 BMW 1 Series driveJan 23, 2015
- 2:132012 BMW 1 Series videoJan 23, 2015
- 2:292012 BMW 1 Series commercialJan 23, 2015
- 1:1New BMW 1 Series with Sachin TendulkarApr 18, 2017
- 3:15BMW 1 Series The Dynamic 1 ExperienceJan 23, 2015
- 1:54A glimpse of BMW 1 Series hatchJan 23, 2015
Mileage of BMW 1 Series
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: BMW 1 Series Diesel is 23.26 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
BMW 1 Series News
BMW's new 'China only' sedan deserves a spot in the Indian lineup. Here's why.
A BMW compact sedan that looks perfect for India!
BMW has revealed its 1-series compact sedan concept at the 2015 Guanghzou Motor Show, being held in China. The German automaker's compact sedan concept will compete with the likes of Audi A3 and Merce
An update for the BMW 1-series has been quietly introduced today. The new car is now available with a price tag of 29.90 lakhs (ex-showroom, Thane). We previously covered the car being showcased at th
BMW 1 Series has hit a production milestone of two-million mark and it cannot have come in a better time, as the new 1-Series is all set to launch on 28th March. The new BMW 1 Series gets an even more
Trending BMW Cars