Nissan Terrano Images
- 360 View
- Road Test
Terrano Interior & Exterior Images
Terrano design highlights
ESP with Hill Start Assist: Makes the vehicle more stable at speeds and easier when climbing up a steep slope
In-built Navigation: The 7-inch touchscreen audio system of the Terrano comes with navigation system as well
Cruise control: For a more relaxed highway drive as it maintains the car’s speed without accelerator input. Available with AMT variant as well.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- A.Answer View Answer
We would like to inform you that Nissan Terrano does not have a Blind Spot Monitor feature. For more details on specifications, please click on the below link:Nissan Terrano Specifications- click here
- Answer View Answer
- Q. I am driving Terrano XV witch I have purchased in March 2016. But since then it is giving trouble and every time one or another parts demands replacement. Now engine check light is remains on and workshop says Turbo required to replace and costing Rs. 92000. Is it cost so much in real and is there any problem in vehicle?Answer View Answer
Compare Variants of Nissan Terrano
- Terrano XE DCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,92119.87 KMPL1461 CCManual
- Terrano XL D OptionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*EMI: Rs. 29,20619.87 KMPL1461 CCManual
- Terrano Sport EditionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*EMI: Rs. 29,20619.87 KMPL1461 CCManual
- Terrano XV D PreCurrently ViewingRs.14,19,900*EMI: Rs. 33,39919.64 KMPL1461 CCManual
- Terrano XV D Pre AMTCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,900*EMI: Rs. 34,44319.61 KMPL1461 CCAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Looks User Reviews of Nissan Terrano
Rate & Review
- All (40)
- Looks (10)
- Interior (8)
- Space (3)
- Seat (3)
- Experience (4)
- Style (4)
- Boot (2)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Let me start this review from delivery of my Nissan Terrano. Contrary to the popular opinions about Nissan dealership, I got my car on time as promised by the dealer. So,...
Look and Style. The car's looks are very good. Comfort: It offers excellent comfort level. Pickup: Excellent. Mileage: Fuel economy is at par with expectation. Best Featu...
- View All Terrano Looks Reviews