Volkswagen Polo Road Test Review
The Volkswagen Polo hasn't changed much in the past decade. Yes, it has received constant updates but that hasn't changed the core of the hatchback. Should you still buy it today?
The go-to hatchback for the enthusiast now trades its most-valuable asset in favour of a greener, less expensive future. Is the future still fun?
This author spent most of the month driving the Polo GT TDI for daily city commutes
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Tata Punch: First Drive Reviewbased on 196 reviews
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Review: First Drive Reviewbased on 95 reviews
- Comparison Review: Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS vs Volkswagen Polo GT TSIbased on 3062 reviews
- Hyundai i20 First Drive Reviewbased on 313 reviews
- Tata Altroz iTurbo - 1.2L Turbocharged Petrol: First Drive Reviewbased on 840 reviews
Trending Volkswagen Cars