Toyota Platinum Etios User Reviews
Toyota Platinum Etios User Reviews
- All (132)
- Mileage (63)
- Performance (27)
- Looks (55)
- Comfort (66)
- Engine (41)
- Interior (31)
- Power (19)
I own a 2012 model Etios and it had done near about 35000 km, still, it feels like a new car while driving. This car is extremely drivable and had good low-end punch as well as strong mid-range. On those long journeys, no one feels tired as the seats are very supportive.
Toyota Etios is a car that has a stigma attached to it. Surpass that and you get a car that delivers all you need I got my first Etios in 2011 among the first cars to come on the road before it got the taxi tag used it for 7 years, changed it with the latest platinum Etios, I am just crazy for the car. It's a very sturdy car I know personally had a...
Toyota Etios has been around for years now it is starting to feel its age. Despite the design upgrades, it looks dated inside out and as an overall product, is far from exciting. There is no denying that it has comfortable seats, frugal engines and all the necessary safety features as per the standard.
I have Etios petrol and I am happy with its performance. It have a very peppy petrol motor which set my mood on the highways. Its large boot accommodate and we all have a decent amount of space for us but the problem is with its mileage, poor feature list and also I cannot redline it because of its poor NVH levels.
I bought the Toyota Etios in Dec 2013. Our first car, I was so happy and excited that this was Toyota Etios at that time I always thought that Etios is so big and luxurious car, it would be expensive and I was feeling proud of that we booked car gave the payments and then took a test drive. But, I am very happy with the car, our car is a family mem...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
I own an Etios since 2012 driven more than 1,50,000 km. It's a very good car for a family. On the highway, it delivers around 22 km. The Japanese technology is so comfortable the thing I don't like the interior is not appealing, but the reliability is best and if you are planning to buy a car for a family, good comfort, fuel-efficient and pocket-fr...
Good diesel engine with sufficient power & well handling capabilities. Petrol is a bit more powerful also. Highway stability as well maintenance is also good. Resale will also be worthy since its a Toyota. Parts of the interior may feel quite cheap and more plastics in nature and tend to feel weak, other than that all other mechanical technical and...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Toyota Platinum Etios delivers a claimed mileage of 23.59 kmpl. Moreover, real mileage can differ according to the driving style and road/traffic conditions.Answered on 6 Dec 2019
Compare Variants of Toyota Platinum Etios
- Platinum Etios 1.4 GDCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,400*EMI: Rs. 17,81923.59 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.4 GXDCurrently ViewingRs.7,99,600*EMI: Rs. 18,66223.59 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.4 VDCurrently ViewingRs.8,28,600*EMI: Rs. 19,30123.59 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.4 VXDCurrently ViewingRs.8,88,400*EMI: Rs. 20,60023.59 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios VXD Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.9,13,400*EMI: Rs. 21,16323.59 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.5 GCurrently ViewingRs.6,50,400*EMI: Rs. 15,19116.78 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.5 GXCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,600*EMI: Rs. 16,01916.78 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.5 VCurrently ViewingRs.7,18,600*EMI: Rs. 16,64716.78 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios 1.5 VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,400*EMI: Rs. 17,92416.78 kmplManual
- Platinum Etios VX Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.8,03,400*EMI: Rs. 18,47716.78 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Toyota Cars