Maruti Celerio 2017-2021 User Reviews
Maruti Celerio 2017-2021 User Reviews
- All (493)
- Mileage (202)
- Performance (63)
- Looks (109)
- Comfort (127)
- Engine (56)
- Interior (54)
- Power (46)
Overall Overall rating: 4 Exterior Overall rating: 4 Suspension Overall rating: 5 Comfort Overall rating: 5 Safety Overall rating: 5 Pros: I have purchased Celerio MT VXI optional which comes with ABS and dual airbags. Acceleration of the vehicle is great with 1.0 L engine. With 5 persons on board, the car is quite spacious. The rear passenger...
Maruti Celerio is a very good car, mileage is good, power steering engine, power window, AC, music system, and all things are good I am happy to buy this car of Maruti and I always recommend everyone to buy Maruti cars because it always they come at affordable prices and its maintenance is less than other cars.
Celerio VXI: I am behind the wheels for the last 2 years. It feels like floating not driving in terms of minimized body roll. Also, the car has sufficient features and is best in mileage & maintenance. Absolute pick up due to power - weight ratio. Unique design, reduced height from tall boy design, bigger & wider tyres give it more stabilit...
The Celerio was Maruti's first AMT car at that time and till that date, the car does not have got any major improvement or facelift. The car is outdated in every aspect whether talk about styling, interiors, value for money factor or anything else. The interiors are poorly built and don't have any touchscreen system. Safety is poor because of no st...
Maruti Celerio is not a good car, it is not performing well, car a/c total flop, average like as truck.....
As it's my first car it had to be a second hand and I must say a year old car was still as new as out from showroom. Buying experience was smooth and everything is done in 2 visits (1st test drive and then paper formalities). The car with as smooth as butter with auto gear shift it can't get any better. The AC is best from my experience as a passen...
The Celerio looks like a great option on the dealership but the price of the car just doesn't justify. look at its competitors like Kwid and santro which offers so much features. it does not have a touchscreen inside. there is not major safety equiipment. if you are planning to buy a celerio so plz don't buy this now. if you want a maruticar then s...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
AWESOME PERFORMANCE, USING FOR LAST 2 YEARS. The car is best in class in performance and mileage. Good seating comfort for 5 people on board. I tested several times along with my family and it was delivering a mileage of 20 km/pl even in Hilly terrain. I guess it would be giving more in Plains. The cost of service is nominal as I paid nearby 6000 I...
A good car for a middle-class family. Has good features and good interior look. A stylish car and a very fuel efficient car with an average of 22.6 km per litres and 30 km per kg for CNG. A modern, classy look. It is a value for money car. Excellent work from Maruti.
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio 2017-2021
- Celerio 2017-2021 LXI MT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.4,26,289*23.1 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 LXI Optional MT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.4,34,659*23.1 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI MT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.4,65,138*23.1 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,65,700*21.63 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 LXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.4,71,200*21.63 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI Optional MT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.4,72,257*23.1 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI MT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.4,90,924*23.1 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,05,000*21.63 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI AMT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,08,138*23.1 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,10,500*21.63 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI Optional AMT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,15,257*23.1 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,28,500*21.63 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI Optional MT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,31,279*23.1 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI AMT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,33,924*23.1 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI Optional AMT BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,43,279*23.1 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXi AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,000*21.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,60,500*21.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,71,000*21.63 kmplManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI AMTCurrently ViewingRs.5,78,500*21.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 ZXI AMT OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.5,83,000*21.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI CNG BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,29,999*31.79 km/kgManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI CNG Optional BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,38,000*31.79 km/kgManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI CNGCurrently ViewingRs.5,95,000*30.47 km/kgManual
- Celerio 2017-2021 VXI CNG OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.6,00,500*30.47 km/kgManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Maruti Cars
- S-PressoRs.4.25 - 5.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 26, 2022
- Swift HybridRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2022
- S-Cross 2022Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 15, 2022
- Grand VitaraRs.9.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 20, 2022
- JimnyRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023