Outstanding

By for Volkswagen Polo 2009-2013 2013-02-15 12:31:48.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, Ride quality, Safety, Luxury, Power, Music System, Electronics

Cons : Maybe noise but not for me.

Look and Style I am an automobile designer and I think this car is a milestone in the history of automobile design. The new Polo diesel highline comes with improved alloy wheels and black shade in headlamps. It's much more impressive than the old Polo. I own a red one and it looks simply fabulous. Comfort Suspension is more than good and the ride quality is awesome, I took my delivery from Pune and drove all the way to Taloda (350 km) on the very first day. Wasn't tired even a bit. Pickup The pickup is adequate, never felt it less or something. But on the highway, you have to put it on 3rd gear and rev up sometimes to overtake. Lacks a bit power over there but not a problem at all. Believe me. It's still fun to drive on highway. Mileage Gives 20 kmpl with AC on. Runs more than 720 Km for a full tank, which I think is awesome. Best Features Handling. The control of the vehicle on road is best in class. The steering is very smooth and fun to hold. Steering mounted music keys are a blessing. Headlamps are bright. And a lot of place in the cabin to put all your stuff. Adequate boot. Horn is strong. And music system is super awesome. Gearbox is good. It's fun shifting gears. Needs to improve Engine is noisy when the windows are open. But I love the noise. Some may not. But not as noisy as Indica, remember that. I got the Parrot bluetooth device with the car which keeps making awkward noises every few minutes. So I detached it. :D Overall Experience As everyone says, it gives a feel of owning a luxury car. And it really does. It is built with the quality standards of a luxury car. It's a pride owning this car. Everyone around me praises me for my choice. The car has steel body, so is heavy and rugged. It makes you feel safe inside. Interiors are beautiful, well organised and everything is right where it should be. If you think you're a fast driver, why to buy an underpowered car, you're wrong. I thought the same. Its top speed is 164 km/h. I drive above 100 km/h and the car doesn't even let you feel that you're at such high speed. Feels like 60. So, I highly recommend buying this car. Hats off to German engineering. Hats off to Volkswagen. No wonder, they are the owners of Lamborghini and Bugatti.

• dfdfdf |18 Feb,2013 09:05:56 PM

yes im with U Harshal Patil

• Nilesh |20 Aug,2013 10:02:30 AM

Hi Please give me more details about this car. Can i get your contact details? I can be reached on nileshmashru@gmail.com or 9167647938.

• Madhusudan |12 Jul,2014 04:44:26 PM

Mr. Patil you are perfect person who own Vw polo as only inteligent person can understand What is Volkswagen . Thanks once again

• Madhusudan |12 Jul,2014 04:47:39 PM

As we are planning to purchase its face lift model in next month