Toyota Innova: Useful But Old

By for Toyota Innova 2016-06-01 19:08:03.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, ride, handling

Cons : AC, comfort, quality

Hi, my name is Shyam Yadav and I have a taxi business. I own 4 Innova cars and now, 4 years later, the cars have started to get old.

They do not break down but I have to keep replacing some or the other part. The AC is not as effective as it used to be and the engine has also lost a lot of power.

The car is still comfortable and smooth, but the cabin quality has really declined. The seats have become hard and the dashboard also looks really old. The noise coming into the cabin has also increased.

I drive an Innova myself had have owned it for 2 years. My car has not been much affected by these problems but slowly, I can see these things happening. The outside graphics have come out and the paint has also started to fade. Seats are still comfortable and the AC also works well.

The mileage of the cars has also declined. Earlier, I was really happy with the mileage but now, I have to keep a constant check on the drivers to get decent kmpl figures.

Also, the vibrations in the engine have increased. I often get concerned over the noise and vibrations from the engine, but they automatically go away in some time. I really hope the car do not further deteriorate in quality or I will have to replace my entire fleet with the Innova Crysta.

I still say that the Innova is a good car but you really have to carefully maintain the quality of the car for the best results.