I am not gonna go in the usual details you find on every site, i have driven my Grey Innova Crsyta 2.8 Z At some 3000+ kms in last 2 months, so i will point out my pros and cons:
-Very mature suspension and handling, no body roll like suvs or jerks.
- Engine is evolved and very smooth , you cannot feel that crude diesel vibration.
-the pickup is spectacular, The modes (eco, normal, power) are awesome. power mode pickup is even better than a VW or audi 2.0tdi.
- the comfort of the car is 5/5 , you will feel like a jet cockpit, and rear seats feel like a 5 star lounge. the leather seats, interiors everything is tasteful.
- the automatic gearbox does its job very well , upshifts and downshifts are really smooth.
loved the instrument cluster and MID, the LCD and info is very helpful
- NVH levels can be better, engine noise seeps in if rpm >2500 (eco mode upshifts at ~2200rpm and power mode ~ 2700-3000rpm)
- sudden releasing of accelerator causes jerks (in power mode only)(none in eco mode, low in normal mode)
-bigger alloys and lower sidewalls are a big minus for potholes. 16inch is better than 17 inch.
-speakers are useless, had to replace them , on inspection they are just 10gm small magnets and paper cones, no dynamic drive. upgrade is easy .
- music HU stereo can be glitchy at times, but the output power is very good, upgrade to expensive speakers without amp and you wont be disappointed.
- the wooden inset on top of steering wheel (i usually hold the steering from there, it makes your hand sweaty)
-My outer rear view mirrors were broken n stolen within 1 week , it s very common with fortuner and new innova , got the chrome part wrapped with black vinyl film.
-front passenger leather seat and leather cover of auto gear knob got scratches, maybe it s by some ones mistake or quality issue, not sure.
-music system and ac display hard to read in direct sunlight because glossy.
- i am 6.2 feet, so i feel the seat should travel back more, tho decreasing the height of the seat take is back too, but i prefer higher seating n more space.
- the steering is telescopic, but useless, it doesn't travel as much as u would like.
My Innova Crysta is about a year old. I still own an older version of ...
I am Gurpreet from Dhanbad, Jharkhand. I had bought toyota In...
We bought our Crysta Automatic in sept 2016. Its really superb. The bu...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals