Generally Good but Pricey for features provided

• Appearance

Pros : Good Outlook

Cons : Bad inners... not worthy of money they Charge in India

Look and Style: Macho Road Presence. Comfort: Can be better for price Toyota Charges. Pickup: Good. Mileage: Good. Best Features: Road Presence and. Needs to improve: Moderate Comfort, Features & Facilities - can be better for the money they charge(Even its media system is Crap - its very basic, Everything provided can be better than ordinary truck feeling it has now, when Hyundai and Mahindra are giving more features and facilities for lesser money; NO - they are definitely not giving cheap ones, incase Toyota is thinking of giving that reason). Toyota projects Great Japanese Philosophy Worldover regarding "worthy for money" but seems our country is the place where it can forget their philosphy and not feel guilty about it. Its a Shame when Japan is held in high esteem regarding their ethics and non-cheating character. Overall Experience: Its like Movie Cutouts/settings you see in the Studios - Great/Impressive looking Mansion fronts but empty on the inside.

Comments Toyota Fortuner
  • Jay |10 Jan,2014 07:53:30 AM

I would like to go for test drive. I am staying at ECR (Palavakkam) chennai. I would be available on city from Jan 30th 15th Feb. I am prefer 4 wheel drive automatic. I would like to have delivery period. If I booked on first week of Feb then when delivery will be given? Thanks Jay

• Sathya Babu |30 Oct,2014 10:59:13 AM

One of my cars in Abu Dhabi is fortuner. Although I do not drive too much and the car is still serviced by company it is still in mint condition (after 4 years). I like it, no doubt. Complaints about interior depends on the variants we pick up from the collection. Its price in Abu Dhabi is more or less equal to a sedan. For that price you own a four wheeler is the attraction. When compared with other 4 big branded wheelers on the road it is only moderately good. But the price you is also less. I don't know why in India we need to pay double of what I pay in Abu Dhabi. Cost of living in Abu Dhabi is many folds high than in India (Kerala). Naturally the car should cost lower because of the operational expenditures. This dies not happen. Why? We should be more prudent on selecting trustworthy law makers. Don't go for party nominees. Exercise our right in selecting trust worthy, non corrupt independent people who will show their character excellence wherever they are irrespective of the position. That will make a lot of differnce in democracy and the tax system!

Toyota Fortuner review scorecard