Excellent car for the minimum budget with great brand name.

By for Toyota Etios Liva from KURNOOL 2012-02-02 12:14:08.0
  • Appearance

Pros : spacious, looks,pickup,safety features & economical

Cons : bottom touches speed breakers when going in full capacity load

By Look wise it is good and style also after a long research I bought this car, gives me satisfaction in the zone of mileage and engine is dis for the disel variant which is also used in altis. This is my first car, as it was little bit costlier than swift but customer care service is very nice, no problem upto now. You can go for it.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February
  • shalini |02 Feb,2012 10:14:42 PM

I agree with you in ground clearance. Hope you have increased tyre pressure more than recommended values. That is why your observation in this regard is mildly stated. Find the true ground clearance with recommended air pressure. but be careful while crossing speedbreakers - it may hit your Liva's under chassis badly. Toyota has to recall all the vehicles and fix the problem.

• krumesh |07 Feb,2012 10:05:36 PM

I purchased the G Model Petrol Car. I drove all the small cars before opting for this little yet big wonderful car. The ride is so smooth, turning so simple and riding a pleasure. Of course I got at a discounted price. The only negative aspect of this car is the pricing. They are quoting Rs.5.37 lakhs on road for a new car in Chennai and I think its a great buy around 4.80 lakhs on road.The year end offer was really good. Similarly Swift Petrol V model is also overpriced .I dont think any hatch is worth more than around 5 lakhs.

Giri |16 Mar,2012 10:00:57 AM

This is the Diesel car, please comment in the petrol car page. You are misleading

• Giri |16 Mar,2012 09:59:18 AM

Hey, Will there be an improvement of the road touching if you put 15 inch tyres

• navin nishant |27 Jul,2012 11:55:22 PM

toyata liva diesel gd model price more than ford figo zxi. figo zxi loaded with music system . need to improve interior sply dasboard or meter board