SPENDING MONEY IS NOT WORTH

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 from India 2012-02-20 12:48:12.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style VERY NICE APPEARENCE. Comfort MY PREVIOUS CAR IS VAGON R,I DRIVENIT ALMOST 75000 KMS,99% IN AC.AND FOR SEDAN MODEL I SHIFTED TO ETIOS,MY PROBLEM IS,OUT SIDE SMELL(FOUL)IS COMMING IN SIDE, EVEN IN AC DRIVEN TIME,OUT SIDE SOUNDS, AND OUT SIDE DUST IS ENTERING IN SIDE.WE CAN SHARE OUR IN  STERIO MUSIC ALSO TO OTHERS WITHOUT OPENING THE GLASS.EMBARASSING SITUATION COME WHEN WE ARE TRAVELLING WITH FRIENDS AND OTHER RELATIVES,WHEN CAR PASSES A  OPEN DRINAGE OR ANY FOUL SMELL AREAS, WITH SUSPECIOUS LOOKS.THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIANCE I SPENT ALMOST 9,00,000 AND I AM VERY SATIS FIED WITH CAR PERFORMANCE AND MILLAGE, BOOT SPACE,LEG SPACE AND EVERY THING,BUT FOR THE OUT SIDE SOUNDS AND SMELL.MY OBSERVATION IS THAT THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN BEEDING FOR DOORS (ONLY ONE BEEDING IS THERE) IS NOT APPROPRIATE,I DO NOT MIND TO SPEND SOME MORE AMOUNT IF THE TOYOTA COMPANY PROVIDE ME WITH DOOR BEEDING ALSO.AND I WILL BE THE MOST HAPPIEST ETIOS CAR OWNER IF IT HAPPENS.HOPPING FOR THE BEST FROM TOYOTA. THANK YOU