Good middle class car far better than dzire,indigo,fiesta, etc

By for Toyota Etios 2014-2016 from cochin 2011-08-09 23:30:10.0
  • Appearance

Pros : style,brand value,power,space, trunkspace

Cons : seat quality plastic quality,

Look and Style its stunning mainly blush silver and black,i cant see any bad curves on it.better to add frnt chrome grill and skirts. Comfort riding confort is little reduced in G model,because of 14'' alloys make it 15'' or go for vx,driving is smooth,and enjoyable. Pickup pickup is according to gear ratio in 4 th x treme power but in 5 th its lagging Mileage i have travelled 1000 km in 2 days and around 60 lit perol ie in hilly areas-17/ lr Best Features engine,driving comfort,ac,boot area in rear,trunk space,bottle holders Needs to improve seat quality,plastic clips,stereo wirings,seat belt warning,elecrics no heat indicator,mileage indicator,only front speakers

• REDDY |10 Aug,2011 03:32:08 PM

SIR, YOU R GOING TO ENTER TROUBLE ZONE ONCE U DRIVE ON MUDDY ROADS.

Pranab |20 Aug,2011 02:15:25 AM

For Muddy Roads you need 4*4 vehicles or bulldozers for comfort. Not a sedan car.

ajayrag |22 Aug,2011 04:49:35 PM

etios is not an suv or muv its just a family car

ajayragep |22 Aug,2011 04:45:26 PM

i dont thing so am alredy driven in muddy roads

• mahesh |12 Aug,2011 09:19:22 AM

I amplanning to buy is it worth for money

Pranab |20 Aug,2011 02:06:09 AM

Absolutely - just buy it.

• mehraj.hassan |14 Aug,2011 08:58:39 PM

I NEED OPINION REGARDING LONG DRIVE ABOUT 12 TO 15 HOURS

• Pranab |20 Aug,2011 02:11:06 AM

Nothing to worry for at least 24 hrs. Anyway, you will never drive over 4/5 hours at a stretch. However good a driver is, one must simply stop to refresh after 3-5 hrs. Just go for the Etios.

• Sandeep Gupta |23 Aug,2011 04:52:22 PM

I'm planning to buy a sedan in range of 5-6 lacs and confused between Toyota Etios & Hyundai Accent. Which one should I go for?

ajayrag |23 Aug,2011 06:50:49 PM

toyota brand value is more and resale also u can get accent for 2 lack (2nd hand)go for brand new etios or swift dzire

• Tamilselvan |07 Oct,2011 02:37:19 AM

Kindly suggest me which one is best etios g or swift dzire.. Mileage is very much important for me.. In the reviews I see someone says mileage is worst in etios.. is it so.. Really how much is getting?

• Nanda |30 Oct,2011 01:56:33 PM

Hi Pranab, Can you let me know the mileage in city & in highway. I've almost decided to buy this car(G-SP), but I'm not sure of mileage. Can you please reply me back with mileage details. Thanks in advance.