Rating of Toyota Etios 2013-2014

Etios diesel - beyond my expectations

H
Hema
On: Nov 21, 2011 | 3190 Views

Look and Style : Cannot-be-ignored exterior looks. Seats could be better. I have bought from a local car upholster  art-leather seat cover with bit more cushioning to make up for the very plain interior. Comfort : Seat height and angle very good. We are all 5'10 - 6' 2 tall, and well built. Only sedan that provides good leg space in the rear with a tall person at the wheel. Air con. pretty good too - throw reaches the rear seats quite well. Rear vent would have been a better option though, esp when occupants of front seat cannot stand the cold blast.  Pickup : Fair at start; has a sudden spurt at 25-30kmph.  - that's when one realises how powerful the car can be ! Mileage : Did a full-tank to full-tank measurement - got an amazing 19.5kmpl on diesel (in BAngalore city, with ac on) in my car that is completing 1 month tomorrow. This when the car is driven by my driver who accelerates and brakes frequently ! Am sure the mileage would be even better if I were at the wheel !  Best Features : Spaciousness and mileage Needs to improve : Interior looks - especially seats. Noise reduction to be improved - engine noise, tyre noise, outside road noise.  Overall Experience : Very good.

Other Etios 2013-2014 Reviews