Not satisfied

By for Tata Safari 2012-10-10 09:40:43.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style The outside look is fine but when you get inside i did not like the front windscreen. And i have had the side visor installed, in sharp bends it is hard for me to look to the right what should not have happened with a car size this big and bulky. This usually start to tear apart in the first month it self. Things like covers come out no matter what. I hated it for this. Comfort I would rate it as an average comfortable car. Not at all suitable for long travel. Pickup Fine without the A/C on but with the A/C on i do not get a good pick up. Mileage 10.5 to 11 kpl Best Features Low price. Low maintainence cost.Good engine. I find nothing else best. Needs to improve On everything. Basically the looks the windshield and obviously all the finishing. Overall Experience My experiecce with it is poor i have used this car for 2 years now and have drivenn about 12000 kms but i am not satisfied with it. I am thinking of buying another car.... Safariiii improveee.

• ashutosh |22 Feb,2013 12:13:35 PM

There was yet another problem that i forgot to mention on my last comment posted above. The windshield started to leak with water on that same day. Not only did it wet my pants but also my suitcases as the back door was also leaky.