Rating of Tata Safari

A
Ashok
for DICOR 2.2 VX 4x4
On: May 24, 2012 | 2947 Views

It’s my dream that I have a Tata Safari DICOR SUV. As I have always been a huge fan of Tata cars and specially Tata Safari because it has all the features that I want in my Dream SUV. Tata is one of the manufacturers which deals in heavy wheeler as well delivered world class cars and SUV’s. I want to ride this car and specially the top variant of Tata Safari VICOR 2.2 VX BS IV, which has all the features like ABS(antilock braking system) and AIR bag and last but not the least the 4x4 power of the SUV. I was watching  the promos of new SUV from the Tata Company and I was totally surprised by the company is that very soon another SUV is coming soon to roar on the Indian roads which has the given the name as Tata Safari Storme which is an perfect example for the other market rivals in this segment specially Mahindra SUV 500, which has broken all the records of sales. The New Tata Safari Dicor has been powered by 2.2L, 140 ps, Diesel, DOHC VTT DICOR engine with the 2179 cc of engine displacement. The car produces the maximum power of 140 ps at the rate of 4,000 rpm. In the city car is offering the mileage of around 10 kmpl and on the highways around 14 plus which is quite good. Car has groomed well by the other features of air conditioner, CD player, power steering and power windows and having the fuel tank capacity of 65 ltrs.  Car is overall good but the price for the top variant is little bit high as it costs around Rs. 14 lakh. Another problem of dealer ship network in cities as well the base model of the car has not all these high profile features.

Other Safari Reviews